Dynadot

New Dropcatching Software for macOS and Windows. Limited beta.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivbran

Established Member
Impact
Hey there,

I was pretty frustrated that I couldn’t find macOS dropcatching sofware which i can use for not-dot-coms or to overtake hand-registering while I was out. I asked Robert from Worbee.com to help me build a simple backordering app for macOS. We didn’t sleep for a few nights and made a simple Dynadot API based app. It sends automated requests to register a chosen domain name. It keeps trying again and again after every single response from Dynadot API. It's working great if you even have dynamic IP (like me), you just need to whitelist your new IP in Dynadot.

In order to keep track of installations and to be able to send product updates (if any :xf.laugh:) we created a simple form to download our free software: https://mailchi.mp/621e94babf18/backorderingsoftware.

dropscr.gif

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'd like to try the Windows beta if it is still available too! :)

•••
Hi all, thank you for showing an interest to try out our software. (y)

In order to keep track of installations and to be able to send product updates (if any :xf.laugh:) we created a simple form to download our free software: https://mailchi.mp/621e94babf18/backorderingsoftware.

Let us know if you need any help with installation or using the app.

@andyuk @BullDomains@DomainRecap @Umangpandey912 @Tortuguita @fastcool @stefan2k @florian84

P.S. If you need some custom modifications you can get in touch with the software creator at [email protected] @robibobinet

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seems like a great software.

•••
yeah! It is great program. Got a dropped domain for me today! Thanks!

•••
If you are willing, can you tell me the domain name here or by DM?

•••
I am very interested in this software, since im in military service and only have my MacBook with me. I'd like to try it out, but I dont get the email with the link, could you send it to me?

•••
I am getting invalid key response (possibly the dynadot API key).
How do I fix that?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back