Dynadot

New Dropcatching Software for macOS and Windows. Limited beta.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivbran

Established Member
Impact
Hey there,

I was pretty frustrated that I couldn’t find macOS dropcatching sofware which i can use for not-dot-coms or to overtake hand-registering while I was out. I asked Robert from Worbee.com to help me build a simple backordering app for macOS. We didn’t sleep for a few nights and made a simple Dynadot API based app. It sends automated requests to register a chosen domain name. It keeps trying again and again after every single response from Dynadot API. It's working great if you even have dynamic IP (like me), you just need to whitelist your new IP in Dynadot.

In order to keep track of installations and to be able to send product updates (if any :xf.laugh:) we created a simple form to download our free software: https://mailchi.mp/621e94babf18/backorderingsoftware.

dropscr.gif

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be interested - Windows 10.

•••
Hi,
I`m interested in the windows version

•••
I'm interested in Windows version
Thanks in advance

•••
Hey, I am Interested in Windows 10 version of this software. Thanks in Advance

•••
I would like to try the windows version please

•••
Hit me with a macOS d/l when you get a chance - much appreciated in advance.

•••
Would love to test the windows version

•••
Same please dm me. I would love to try this on MAC OSX. I have also windows as well so both would be nice. If you have the source available I could work on it during my free time to possibly see if i can add more functionality like multiple domains and or implement another api in so we alternate between attempts to reg.

Last edited:
•••
Hey @domainer09245

Thank you for the offer.
The codebase is not open sourced, so we cannot share it.

I'll let @ivbran send you the MacOS app.

•••
Hi, I will been interest, win 10 version...thanks a lot!

•••
interested! Windows version!

•••
I've been looking for something like this for a long time, I suck at programming so I could never create one myself.
Can I please have access for Windows.
Thank you very much

•••
I'm interested in Windows version

Many thanks

•••
•••
•••
interested in windows 10

thanks!

•••
interested in windows 7 please

•••
I haven't used it for some time. Today I made sure my Dynadot API key is correct and my IP is correct in Dynadot account, but I'm receiving API error. App makes only one attempt to check the .info domain I submitted and then gives up with API error.

•••
I would love to try this on MAC OSX. Thanks

•••
Windows。
Thank you very much.

•••
I'm interested too. I use Windows 10.

I tried to build one using python but... well, didn't worked hahahaaa.

•••
iam interested too. I use Windows 7.

•••
Is this beta still going on? I replied way back in October and have not heard anything.

•••
i´m interested in macos version

•••
I am interested for Mac.
Thank you

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back