NameSilo

Selling New Domain marketplace 0% commission & free homepage upgrade

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Basdn

Impact
Hello , I would like to present a domain marketplace like undeveloped and flippa and sedo
Basdn.com (Buy and sell domain names )
We charge 0% commission (no commission)
Free upgrades to homepage whenever bids places
Free account for 1domain listing monthly
$1 per month for 10 domain listing monthly
$2 per month for unlimited domains

We spend 6months in design and development all custom coded ..

How many of you would like to sign-up for this services .
Do you think this marketplace is good for seller and buyer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We provide 100% free unlimited domains listing till 31 December 2018

•••
I think many domainers might be a little sceptical .. but in theory the price is right! :)

In the end it all comes down to traffic.

You should have started with at least some decent domains listed .. the way it looks now it really seems like nothing with only 2 domains.

Hi .. you should clarify your support hours .. put the actual time zone not just GMT +5

Also .. and most important .. PayPal does not really protect the seller when it comes to domain sales .. in fact .. some would say that PayPal is a VERY bad and uncertain way to collect money for a domain because the buyer can reverse charges for just about any reason until up to 6 months.

I personally accept PayPay for smaller amounts ONLY for established members on NamePros because I specifically can see their user stats. I would not sell via PayPal to a random buyer on a random website like yours. I would only accept Escrow .. but I'm not sure that's even worth it for smaller sales .. at hat point the buyer would also need to pay the fees. This fact alone is going to stop a large number of domainers from selling on your website.

Also .. how do you plan on making money? $1-2 per month per lister doesn't sound like enough to maintain a business, servers, support, etc etc

Anyhow .. good luck to you .. hopefully it'll work out! :)

•••
I think many domainers might be a little sceptical .. but in theory the price is right! :)

In the end it all comes down to traffic.

You should have started with at least some decent domains listed .. the way it looks now it really seems like nothing with only 2 domains.

Hi .. you should clarify your support hours .. put the actual time zone not just GMT +5

Also .. and most important .. PayPal does not really protect the seller when it comes to domain sales .. in fact .. some would say that PayPal is a VERY bad and uncertain way to collect money for a domain because the buyer can reverse charges for just about any reason until up to 6 months.

I personally accept PayPay for smaller amounts ONLY for established members on NamePros because I specifically can see their user stats. I would not sell via PayPal to a random buyer on a random website like yours. I would only accept Escrow .. but I'm not sure that's even worth it for smaller sales .. at hat point the buyer would also need to pay the fees. This fact alone is going to stop a large number of domainers from selling on your website.

Also .. how do you plan on making money? $1-2 per month per lister doesn't sound like enough to maintain a business, servers, support, etc etc

Anyhow .. good luck to you .. hopefully it'll work out! :)
Our working schedule 10AM GMT+5.30 to 6PM GMT+5.30
I don't have good domain portfolio to list there
We charge very less in early stages to gain users ...after gaining traffic we will start advertisement on marketplace to get funds for maintenance

•••
I like the design, but I have a few remarks:

1. First of all, you'll should improve your texts. There are many grammar mistakes. I understand that English is not your first language (not mine, either).

2. I would like a better and more informative tutorial, before I sign up.

3. Just two listed names yet? I understand that you'll have to start somewhere, but I would personally not pay anything until I can find at least 10.000 names there. Probably more. Sedo has +18 million listed domains.

Best of luck!

•••
I like the design, but I have a few remarks:

1. First of all, you'll should improve your texts. There are many grammar mistakes. I understand that English is not your first language (not mine, either).

2. I would like a better and more informative tutorial, before I sign up.

3. Just two listed names yet? I understand that you'll have to start somewhere, but I would personally not pay anything until I can find at least 10.000 names there. Probably more. Sedo has +18 million listed domains.

Best of luck!
1- yes , thanks for pointing. I did not write it professionally .I will improve it for better
2- I have written all major information in homepage banner and other information you can find in footer pages link
3- I am working with some big portfolio domain investor so that I can list all their domain in my marketplace

Thankyou for feedback

•••
I went to sign up. It looks like you did a copy and paste from Flippa's terms of service and left their name in it.

3.6-use your User Account in such a way which damages Flippa.com or denies access to

Flippa.com to other users of Flippa.com;

(4) Make Offer or Auction Sales
4.1 ( For Sellers )

You must only list domain name for sale which you own and which you are entitled to sell.

By creating a Listing for a Domain name, you are warranting to Basdn and to each Buyer

that:

4.a-you are the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights, title and

interest in the Digital Assets;

4.b- the Domain name and all of its components are transferable to the Buyer;

4.c- all Third Party Agreements are transferable to the Buyer; and

4.d- the Buyer may be registered as the owner of the domain name for the Digital Asset

and that domain name may be transferred to another registrar.

4.e- You are restricted from placing Listings to sell Digital Assets which:

· are obscene, vulgar and/or deemed by Flippa to be offensive;

•••
The site itself looks nice but.....

Picture0002.png

basdn in your logo is not readable, to me it looks like it says bosch

The 3 dots over the o (your so called a) are also confusing and detract from the acronym.

On a scale of 1-10 for logo I would rate it a 2 or so

Clarity for the site starts with the logo.

Last suggestion for the logo... maybe put buy and sell domain names underneath the acronym

•••
I did not hire any lawyer to write t&c

Show attachment 84711

The 3 dots over the o (your so called a) are also confusing and detract from the acronym.

Last suggestion for the logo... maybe put buy and sell domain names underneath the acronym

Thankyou for suggestion

Logo need to be redesigned , I designed it myself . I will keep it simple

•••

Show attachment 84711

i agree, the logo need to be crisp and since it an acronym - the letters needs to be clear

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back