Dynadot

New Domain Investor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NilamDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm 19 years old and a beginner domain investor from the United States! I just started in investing domains a couple months ago and so far have made 1 sale and some pretty good profit! Im looking forward to spend time and meet new people on here! Here is my small amount of domains I own:

1. woodflooring.net
  2. scarytrailers.com
  3. nudemodel.net
  4. marijuanaloungelv.com
  5. fore.info
  6. onlinescreenrecorder.com
Sold: outdoorsmap.com for $1k!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

That is a great sale...congratulations! Go slowly on buying more and spend some time here reading and learning...best wishes!

•••
•••
It is very impressive to make a $1k sale so quickly @NilamDomain Congratulations!

Look forward to reading your posts on NamePros, and learning more about your journey in domaining. I think it is valuable to have active domainers who are young like yourself. I think you will see niches and angles that some of us older people may miss (I am a senior)

Best wishes and welcome!

Bob

•••
Impressive work right in the beginning itself, @NilamDomain , Keep learning, reading @NP. Good luck!

•••
•••
Hello @NilamDomain and welcome to NamePros. Nice work on getting your first sale already!
As others have said, be sure to read a lot and invest slowly. New domainers often get overzealous and end up losing a lot of money.
Best of luck to you -

•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale. That's an awesome sale, hope you get more sales in future. Welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @NilamDomain .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Big congrats on your first sale! :) .. For a new domainer, you domains aren't nearly as bad as most ... however I think some will be a little challenging to sell to end users. .Net has really taken a bit of a beating over the last few years, as I think it's really the only TLD for which the ngTLD program really affected. But WoodFlooring is still a strong term as it's a big industry, so I myself would have a hard time dropping it if it was already in my portfolio.

Anyhow .. if those are your very first domains, then you certainly do have hope in the world of domains .. take time to learn as much more as possible before spending too much .. and you'll eventually have a future in domaining! :)

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hello @NilamDomain .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Big congrats on your first sale! :) .. For a new domainer, you domains aren't nearly as bad as most ... however I think some will be a little challenging to sell to end users. .Net has really taken a bit of a beating over the last few years, as I think it's really the only TLD for which the ngTLD program really affected. But WoodFlooring is still a strong term as it's a big industry, so I myself would have a hard time dropping it if it was already in my portfolio.

Anyhow .. if those are your very first domains, then you certainly do have hope in the world of domains .. take time to learn as much more as possible before spending too much .. and you'll eventually have a future in domaining! :)

Best of luck going forward! :)
Thanks, I really appreciate your response :)

•••
Hello,

I'm 19 years old and a beginner domain investor from the United States! I just started in investing domains a couple months ago and so far have made 1 sale and some pretty good profit! Im looking forward to spend time and meet new people on here! Here is my small amount of domains I own:

1. woodflooring.net
  2. scarytrailers.com
  3. nudemodel.net
  4. marijuanaloungelv.com
  5. fore.info
A positive and unbeat attitude and a willingness to share your successes goes a long way.

•••
Hello,

1. woodflooring.net
  2. scarytrailers.com
  3. nudemodel.net
  4. marijuanaloungelv.com
  5. fore.info

You are already on your way to success, you started well, welcome aboard.

•••
Hello!

First sale Congrats!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello,

1. woodflooring.net
  2. scarytrailers.com
  3. nudemodel.net
  4. marijuanaloungelv.com
  5. fore.info
Awesome job! I have only sold one so far in my journey....cyot.org for $280 after commission. Great domains. Whats the next snapchat? I agree with the other gentleman you may see stuff I don't see these experts know a LOT. I highly suggest not throwing everything you have at domains. Slow is wise. your doing better than I! Great job!! Keep it up! Lets Keep Domains Great!

•••
A great sale! congrats! Hope you have a wonderful time ahead in domain flipping!

& also welcome to namepros!

•••
A great sale! congrats! Hope you have a wonderful time ahead in domain flipping!

& also welcome to namepros!
Thank you so much! I have been slow to learn how to sell and still am. The renewals come quick so pretty good motivation to try to accelerate learning as much as possible. I may let some good ones go here and there by accident but hope to renew all of them.

Thank you for having me!! Any words of advice are always appreciated!

•••
•••
Thank you for having me! Happy to be back on here!! Amazing amount of info!

•••
Congratulations! & Welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
Hello. that a great deal for the first domain was sold O_o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back