IT.COM

advice Selling of My Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NilamDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I currently have about 5 domain names in my portfolio and I would like to sell them off. The problem is that I have them listed all over the place and still no luck! Is there a site or a place that has high success rate where I can sell all of my domains? I feel like I'm so disorganized and its becoming very frustrating that I cant sell the domains I currently have. I did sell a domain name back in October but it was through a Godaddy Domain Broker. I would like to sell these names ASAP as I'm a domain investor and would like to buy more domains to resell in the future.

These are the domains I currently have:

scarytrailers.com
nudemodel .net
fore.info
onlinescreenrecorder.com
woodflooring.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They'r not a quality names imo.

•••
Hello,

I currently have about 5 domain names in my portfolio and I would like to sell them off. The problem is that I have them listed all over the place and still no luck! Is there a site or a place that has high success rate where I can sell all of my domains? I feel like I'm so disorganized and its becoming very frustrating that I cant sell the domains I currently have. I did sell a domain name back in October but it was through a Godaddy Domain Broker. I would like to sell these names ASAP as I'm a domain investor and would like to buy more domains to resell in the future.

These are the domains I currently have:

scarytrailers.com
nudemodel .net
fore.info
onlinescreenrecorder.com
woodflooring.net
You're not a domain investor when you have less than $50 in the game.

•••
•••
What do you mean?
I have seen here that many people sell between 1-3% of their portfolios each year. If true, this means that you will sell one domain every 7- 20 years, with the five you have.

•••
I have seen here that many people sell between 1-3% of their portfolios each year. If true, this means that you will sell one domain every 7- 20 years, with the five you have.
Ah ok, I guess I just got lucky when I sold one of my domains for $1k back in October lol

•••
Ah ok, I guess I just got lucky when I sold one of my domains for $1k back in October lol
Yeah - you did great. Reinvest that $$$ and buy 50 more :)

•••
Yeah - you did great. Reinvest that $$$ and buy 50 more :)
You have any good places to look for domains? I have a website I use, but I would like to expand my search.

•••

I'm liking those odds.

•••
•••
•••
Back