Dynadot

New Domain Creation Strategies

NameSilo
Watch

Asset Profit

Established Member
Impact
There is no exact science or we would all be stinking Rich but I would like to share a few tidbits that you can add to your Arsenal.

I do not use soft wares and such but I have had some success just off the cuff coming up with Brand New Domains that have potential. Potential to me is based on the fact that it was inspired by something that Sold for a Nice amount of money already.

I just shared this in Chat but it will be gone soon but I wanted more people on different time zones to view it just to absorb and keep in the back of your mind.

In just a few minutes literally a little while ago I found this.

I saw that a Domain has sold for $4000 it was NewYearNewYou.com

So on my first Try I type in NewYearNewProfit.com AVAILABLE.

Now the way my brain is wired The fact that NewYearNewYou.com Sold for $4000 I can use that as a selling tool to anyone I approached.

But also it has appeal for anyone with a new product in 2019 as a Title or even as a simple Redirect.

When we leave catchy easily re-memorable domains names for people to click on it increases chances for a click.

Of course I have a infoproduct background so to me I see the value in that.

Here is another example...

The Other day I was searching for something and saw Uownit.com had sold for $6000

So that gives me the idea to search for SheOwnsIt.com Taken.

But I am curious..I go to SheOwnsIt.com to see what they are doing with it. Ahhh. A Woman Entrepreneur Website.

Now I go to Free Valuator an SheOwnsIt.com Value there is almost $400,000!

So that gives me the Idea to search HeOwnsit.com Not as a typo...as a different Gender.

HeOwnsit.com is AVAILABLE.

So my point is...you can scoop up HeOwnsit.com Use SheOwnsit.com as a Selling tool on its Potential and also a Proven Blueprint exactly how to build on the domain and possibly get to a eventual value /Guesstimate of $400,000.

So bottom line is SheOwnsIt.com is worth Money. and HeOwnsIt.com is also worth money and it is darn sure more than the $3 Godaddy registration fee I am seeing.

It is possible to wake up and find something for a dollar that is worth more than a dollar at purchase time.

I have alot more examples but that is why I am a infoproduct creator at heart I guess ha.

Art

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back