IT.COM

New Company. Can they succeed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I finally found a good domain parking script that I know is good as I know the programmer and he has made reliable scripts for years now. So I have thought of opening a domain parking program. However, being knew we all know that cannot get good feeds ast first. So my question was, could a parking program that had 5-8c bids(given to the members) survive? Anyone have thoughts? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO that's a little low

•••
athletec64 said:
IMO that's a little low

I know that. But it would be just to start, or until I can find a feed that pays better. I know Yahoo and Google wouldn't accept until later on

•••
bbakes25 said:
I know that. But it would be just to start, or until I can find a feed that pays better. I know Yahoo and Google wouldn't accept until later on

i would park some of my adult domains @ 5-8cents, im avgin g only 2-3cents right now, but getting tons of traffic./day.

template would also be an issue with me.

•••
bbakes25 said:
Hello,

I finally found a good domain parking script that I know is good as I know the programmer and he has made reliable scripts for years now. So I have thought of opening a domain parking program. However, being knew we all know that cannot get good feeds ast first. So my question was, could a parking program that had 5-8c bids(given to the members) survive? Anyone have thoughts? Thanks

Those bids sound very low, there is alot more to starting a successful parking program than buying a script. If you can't get good feeds now why would anyone use your service?

•••
bbakes25 said:
Hello,

From what I understand, it has been estimated by some you will need a minimum of 10,000 sites before approaching the break-even point. Just another thing to consider when starting up.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back