IT.COM

Valuate.com BETA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Domaining.com launches a new instant domain name valuation tool:

Valuate.com

This free appraisal service use Estibot 2.0 valuation engine.
Today there is no better bulk domain appraisal service and we thanks again Esa and Luc for the great job they have done.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I want to tell you about 2 significant improvements:

a) Now when you compare domains you can sort them how you want: by value, traffic, search popularity, ... simply click the top of the column you want the listing ordered.

b) Our prefilter script was "terrific" and we added a "pre-filter" button so you can use valuate just to pre-filter listed of names. In addition you can now select your filter preferences.

•••
I’m not so impressed...really. Let me explain why? Lets not talk about uncommon niche areas and take a major domain category (Geo domains) and the same TLD (.info) and see the results; here’s what I got:

Tucson.info $4600
Tempe.info $3900
Oceanside.info $3800
Bethesda.info $3400
Fullerton.info $2900
Flagstaff.info $2500
Evansville.info $2000
NewOrleans.info $1600
SaltLakeCity.info $1500
OklahomaCity.info $1000
CorpusChristi.info $880
NorthDakota.info $750
IowaCity.info $590

You see what I mean? The valuations seem to be going in the opposite direction.....!!!

Last edited:
•••
Tried it
Not impressed.
Over it already.

•••
•••
I like the layout of the site. I threw a few different types of domains in and got some reasonable figures in price, some high, some low.

Overall if used in the context for selling to end users i think the site is fine.

•••
Funny it is always + - 100 from what estibot measures if not equal.

•••
from my trials, no where near estibots appraisals

•••
It uses the Estibot valuation engine 2.0 - The same Estibot will use officilaly when out of beta.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back