IT.COM

Network Solutions determined that a third-party gained unauthorized access to

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovedomains

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe after this security breach they place a 2 FACTOR AUTH in their website.

In Netsol words: "Safeguarding our customer’s information is core to our mission. We are committed to protecting our customers against misuse of their information and have invested heavily in cybersecurity."

So, Netsol, why on earth have you not yet installed 2-factor authentication to add additional protection to your customers account?!?!

Last edited:
•••
network solution has a big security problem. thousands of netsol account have allready been hacked in the past. i have lost 20k usd why i have bougth a stolen 3lll domain which was reclaimed by netsol weeks later.
i have transfered all my domains to godaddy. is much cheaper, saver and more customerfriendly.

Last edited:
•••
Another source: https://thehackernews.com/2019/10/domain-name-registrars-hacked.html.
network solution has a big security problem. thousands of netsol account have allready been hacked in the past. i have lost 20k usd why i have bougth a stolen 3lll domain which was reclaimed by netsol weeks later.
i have transfered all my domains to godaddy. is much cheaper, saver and more customerfriendly.
GoDaddy is probably the worst registrar on the planet, no e-mail or ticketing system - only international calls and chat with Indian fellas which are unable to resolve a typical problem.
Try Dynadot or Epik - companies that actually care about their customers.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe after this security breach they place a 2 FACTOR AUTH in their website.

In Netsol words: "Safeguarding our customer’s information is core to our mission. We are committed to protecting our customers against misuse of their information and have invested heavily in cybersecurity."

So, Netsol, why on earth have you not yet installed 2-factor authentication to add additional protection to your customers account?!?!

I asked them a few months ago about 2FA. I was presently surprised when they told me they now offer it. But even more surprised when it turned out they actually charge you to use it... Unbelievable.

•••
I asked them a few months ago about 2FA. I was presently surprised when they told me they now offer it. But even more surprised when it turned out they actually charge you to use it... Unbelievable.
And now they will have to pay if customers decide to sue them. :ROFL:

•••
I just logged in and was forced to reset my password. These incompetents don't even offer 2 factor Auth yet, even though I have suggested it to them many times in the past....

•••
Netsol is the worst registrar ever. They try their absolute hardest to get you to stay with them. Basically interrogate you to get a dang auth code, where you could just click and get it instantly at any other registrar.

•••
•••
•••
Wow! So glad NameJet is forcing us to transfer domains to them!! </sarcasm>

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back