IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
is anyone's still working ?

•••
is anyone's still working ?
Mine's shot all to hell and gone... account's suspended and currently inaccessible... last few days' worth of domains cancelled, a few already taken by third parties... getting refunds to Paypal in batches...

Well, not a happy camper here, obviously, but not complaining. It was a fantastic, life altering ride while it lasted. Thanks NetSol! :sneaky:

•••
Mine's shot all to hell and gone... account's suspended and currently inaccessible... last few days' worth of domains cancelled, a few already taken by third parties... getting refunds to Paypal in batches...

Well, not a happy camper here, obviously, but not complaining. It was a fantastic, life altering ride while it lasted. Thanks NetSol! :sneaky:

When did this all happen.

I just can't buy anymore thats the issue with mine..

•••
my acc is still alive
but I reg only 12 coms

•••
When did this all happen...
Account suspended on Feb. 27th. Still have no access. Password recovery doesn't work. Domains cancelled going back to the 23rd. Called support, case escalated to Billing Dept 2 days ago, but still no follow up, not counting the cancellations and refunds.

Last edited:
•••
I wont bee booking for $1 anymore :xf.eek:
Still access my account(y)

•••
•••
My control panel is alive and well. Names accounted for
As for code, i wouldnt even visit the link, might trigger something.

•••
They are cracking down and the triggers are tighter. Party is likely over.

•••
They are cracking down and the triggers are tighter. Party is likely over.
Looks like it, but in a haphazard way, there seems to be no policy or rules in force... I also had a dozen domains cancelled registered on the 28th in my friend's account, but that account has not been suspended and is accessible.

Some people here had reported good experience with NetSol's phone support staff. I was counting on that, but no such luck. In my case, two different support agents seemed clueless. Both had me on hold for a good while, but still had no idea what caused this and how to unlock my account. Best they could do was escalate it to Billing, who were supposed to email me, but have not been forthcoming either. So far. Will see what next week brings...

Anyways, warning signs were there since mid February. I chose to ignore them, anticipating worst case a few days' domains cancellations, but hadn't planned for account suspension with no access... hopefully this is only temporary (n)

As with interruptions in domain registrations, I'll give it a few days' grace and see how things stand late next week...

Last edited:
•••
Just registered two names...

To just check if it is working or not..

No problems faced..

Have to wait and see if they get cancelled and refunded

Will update if that happens..

Thanks,
Ravi

•••

dude, why didn't you do the burner mehtod that i told u guys i was doing??

•••

No problems faced..

Thanks,
Ravi

Move those to a real account now.

•••
Looks like it, but in a haphazard way, there seems to be no policy or rules in force... I also had a dozen domains cancelled registered on the 28th in my friend's account, but that account has not been suspended and is accessible.

Some people here had reported good experience with NetSol's phone support staff. I was counting on that, but no such luck. In my case, two different support agents seemed clueless. Both had me on hold for a good while, but still had no idea what caused this and how to unlock my account. Best they could do was escalate it to Billing, who were supposed to email me, but have not been forthcoming either. So far. Will see what next week brings...

Anyways, warning signs were there since mid February. I chose to ignore them, anticipating worst case a few days' domains cancellations, but hadn't planned for account suspension with no access... hopefully this is only temporary (n)

As with interruptions in domain registrations, I'll give it a few days' grace and see how things stand late next week...

I have maybe 10 total domains that are trapped in suspended burners. I was planning on contacting support about them 5 mo from now when the heat dies down and netsol forgets all about their "bonus extended promo"

at worst, i can jsut write them off as gone.

u guys are calling in alrady tho wow!

•••
Move those to a real account now.

What is real account??

I used only one account and that is same email I used to sign-up for all registrars..

NetSol $1/name is more than enough for me...

No need to grab more with multiple accounts..

My policy!

•••

No problems faced..

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi, can you pls share the link to register $1 domains?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I regd 2 yesterday, no refunds or repossession so far, I have multiple accounts with different names, there's one I haven't regd any names for a while because I have 200+ names in it and don't want to risk those.

I'll reg another 2 in the same account I got yesterday to see how it goes.

•••
I regd 2 yesterday, no refunds or repossession so far, I have multiple accounts with different names, there's one I haven't regd any names for a while because I have 200+ names in it and don't want to risk those.

I'll reg another 2 in the same account I got yesterday to see how it goes.

Yes thats the best way as if you have to many in one you could loose them all

•••
They refund and suspend 3 days later, fyi

•••
Now think about this for a minute, what's going to be in it for the registrar if you all use their promotion to get these domains and then transfer them out as soon as you can to another place, I mean maybe they were expecting everyone to keep their domains there at least for like nine months so that if you sold some of them to end users and did an in-house transfer they would benefit by gaining a few regular customers that they could then sell other things to like email, hosting, or website plans in order to make up for the loss that they took on letting you all have these domains so cheap. To be honest you all have collectively ruined a good thing by engaging in some practices that anyone could see as being excessive and unfair. IMO

PS: In my opinion this promotion could have continued endlessly if you all had helped the registrar to benefit from it too.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back