IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... I think this applies here :xf.grin:
i have good reasons why. read all the stories under warning and alerts about stolen domains from netsol. i have lost 20000 usd while i have bougth a hijacked domain over sedo with netsol registrar.

•••
i have good reasons why. read all the stories under warning and alerts about stolen domains from netsol. i have lost 20000 usd while i have bougth a hijacked domain over sedo with netsol registrar.

that sucks.
did you post an np thread about it?
sometimes things get resolved or helped if u do that.

•••

is this really true? or is it FUD, because... plz dont try to discourage buyers from buying our netsols.

•••
is this really true? or is it FUD, because... plz dont try to discourage buyers from buying our netsols.
While there are netsol nightmares, a lot of it is exaggerated. How many times have you read here that you cant transfer or you cant turn off auto-renew, etc. Millions of people use netsol, only a tiny fraction experience these horror stories.

•••
there are many threads about stolen names on np.. and for most/all netsol is the registrar.

this is not fake news. and nothing feels more true or real or painful for that matter than losing tens of thousands to those poor people.

but this doesn't really have anything to do weith our little 1$ netsol regs. nobody stealing those. and the buyers you want for those $1 regs better not be reading this thread, but rather be some endusers paying big money who do not even this site exists... otherwise if they read this thread you can expect to sell $1 reg for $2.. cause that's all that cheap np resellers pay for names these days basically lol

Last edited:
•••
th
i have good reasons why. read all the stories under warning and alerts about stolen domains from netsol. i have lost 20000 usd while i have bougth a hijacked domain over sedo with netsol registrar.[/QUOT
that sucks.
did you post an np thread about it?
sometimes things get resolved or helped if u do that.

yes there is a post as hijacked domain cwr.com under warning and alerts and there are a lot more post about such stories.
and a lot of the domainers doesn‘t buy a domain when netsol is the registrar. too risky

Last edited:
•••
R.I.Paz:

upload_2019-2-25_18-38-1.png

•••
No matter what anyone’s stance is on the limitations currently it was to be expected. People were allowed to register $1 domains freely for almost a year?
That’s a hell of a lot of domains.

As long as you occasionally register 2 at a time and accept that is how it is now it’s still a great deal.

I move my keepers on day 61 without any issue and am grateful for getting names for basically 2 years for the price of one.

That promo is to generate new customers and cannot possibly go on forever.

•••
@Jv1999 Thanks for sharing.
Even I transferred them already
Do you mean to your main account ?

What do you think is the main reason to suspend your burner account
Regging too many too fast ?
Using same payment method and user details and email etc on a burner account ? So they close it as a duplicate account ?
or some other reason you could perhaps tell us.. ?

Just asking so others could learn from your mistakes and might learn not to overdo it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Jv1999 Thanks for sharing.

Do you mean to your main account ?

What do you think is the main reason to suspend your burner account
Regging too many too fast ?
Using same payment method and user details and email etc on a burner account ? So they close it as a duplicate account ?
or some other reason you could perhaps tell us.. ?

Just asking so others could learn from your mistakes and might learn not to overdo it.

There's no point in me posting a pic of what i wanted to post, if u guys are going to post the same exact thing in text lol.

upload_2019-2-25_19-57-6.png

•••
I think you over did it. You got their attention, pissed them off and they clobbered you. Didnt they already yank a lot of your domains since the 18th ? You should have seen it coming.
upload_2019-2-25_19-59-19.png

•••
I'm having some problems with one domain that I want to transfer out but they are giving me a wrong auth code. :rage:
Rather than copying and pasting auth. code since there are sometimes issues try looking at the code and manually entering in the same letters and symbols and that may fix it as I’ve had to do that before.

•••
There's no point in me posting a pic of what i wanted to post, if u guys are going to post the same exact thing in text lol.
sorry about that... Can't edit anymore.

Hope things don't affect your main account.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
•••
Is Network Solutions unable to read text in images?

•••
•••
Rather than copying and pasting auth. code since there are sometimes issues try looking at the code and manually entering in the same letters and symbols and that may fix it as I’ve had to do that before.
Thanks, I will try that if it happens again. This time their phone support helped me. I just had to explain that I didn't want them to resend me the same auth code (because they insisted that it wasn't wrong), but to generate a totally new one and they did it.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, there are 63 pages here and I am lost. Is here info how to fix the paypal problem when they cant charge from paypal?
I had it before but after a few days it was solved automatically and now I get the same error again..
Any solution?

•••
Guys, there are 63 pages here and I am lost. Is here info how to fix the paypal problem when they cant charge from paypal?
I had it before but after a few days it was solved automatically and now I get the same error again..
Any solution?

It's just gg.

•••
•••
•••
Please, help!

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

•••
Please, help!

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

Same issue seems like the PayPal trick no longer works

•••
Same issue seems like the PayPal trick no longer works
It work, I had it before and after a few days it began to work...
But maybe there is another solution instead to just wait and hope?

•••
It work, I had it before and after a few days it began to work...
But maybe there is another solution instead to just wait and hope?

Well i found a few tricks none work now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back