NameSilo

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So can you create a new account and use same paypal or no? Or best to try and get unflagged?
People have tried creating other accounts logging in with different ips, separate emails, credit cards and address. Personally I think it is too much hassle. I simply chose to wait it out.

•••
good luck selling them all

y do i sense slight bitter undertone mmmm.

c'mon man, ima has ilke 1k and his friend has over 5k names or smth. DON SINGLE ME OUT! :'( i don't even have 1k yet!

Last edited:
•••
I could never reg more than 3 to 5 names in a single session of may be three to five hours.
My regs are mostly keyword+keyword.com ; mostly tech niche.

i wonder what type of names have you been regging in such volume ?
you dont have to share if you dont wanna.

i reggae 5 names, checkout, then reggae 5...

it has to do with the fact that I got whitelisted after calling support after my account got locked. (I think)

but also, i think it has to do with me being from the U.S. and using a PayPal linked with bank account, maybe?

I know others have said that country doesn't matter, but NetSol is a U.S. company, so its security and trust protocols automatically are lax with its own citizens and might be more stringent with foreign countries... because they want to make sure foreign citizens don't get screwed.

I mean, it's like when we tried to reggae $1 .coms with Nominalia and other non-U.S. registrars and it was the U.S. citizens that were crying. I was one of them XD

•••
y do i sense slight bitter undertone mmmm.

c'mon man, ima has ilke 1k and his friend has over 5k names or smth. DON SINGLE ME OUT! :'( i don't even have 1k yet!

no i really mean it if you could find 60 names good on you its great offer while its here im sure ima has not got that many and i dout anyonr has 5k on this offer...

•••
no i really mean it if you could find 60 names good on you its great offer while its here im sure ima has not got that many and i dout anyonr has 5k on this offer...

well w/e. u have been domaining long enough to know that not all domains sell. So when you said "gl selling them all" why would it not come across as not really a positive message...

yes ima has 1k now, i remember him posting a while back on this thread that he had X and his friend had like 5x that amount. I definitely don't have more netsol than ima...

•••
I reggae more @ 1$
Felt good.
Wish me luck but dont ask how many i reggae

•••
I reggae more @ 1$
Felt good.
Wish me luck but dont ask how many i reggae

GL ^_^. Let's all shoot for 6k names.

@Dave mentioned that netsol did this a few years ago and he knows a guy who was able to acquire 6k. . . and then had autorenew on... so he got charged $220,000~. Scareh!

•••
•••
Thanks, didn't know you could have it locked and the domain would still be automatically transferred when sold through Afternic Fast-Transfer. I take it you have tried this with success?

Is this true on mine i had to unlock and do manually each time...

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
We're all calling it reggae now ? Ok, just for this thread. :ROFL:
I used to book names, now i do the reggae. Maybe this new word should be entered in urban dictionary
Using which link?
I was going to google, and searching" $1 .com" that paid ad is gone. Those ads cost them money too.

If there is a link for 1$ doughmains I'll find it

•••
looks like promo gone...

12 hours back, i registered 5 more domains, but now its not working (even old cookies not working)

if anyone have any working link, post here...(or PM me:xf.grin:)

•••
•••
•••
Do post any new link if one can find something.

•••
Well the algo has been posted here numerous times. Just go to google and search for "$1 domains" or so. If you dont see the ad, use US vpn or proxy. Yes they have a new code since this morning.

But another concern... In the search results, this thread floats up high. Can we ask our admins to block this thread from indexing somehow?

•••
•••
•••
Anyway the new code is...
Getting this error message, trying from my smartphone from China:

We're sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later or return to the Homepage.

This comes out right out of the bat, before logging in or checking availability of any domain...

Anyone else getting this message? (n)

Anyone not getting this error message? (y)

•••
Getting this error message, trying from my smartphone from China:

We're sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later or return to the Homepage.

This comes out right out of the bat, before logging in or checking availability of any domain...

Anyone else getting this message? (n)

Anyone not getting this error message? (y)
I'm not. Did you try just regularly to add 5 domains to cart and then use the code on checkout?

•••
•••
I reggae 2 just now, no problem :)

Cheers
Corey

•••
Reggaed 5 last night. Smooth af.

•••
Is there any working link available.?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back