Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yo 55, i mean... for that $50, you can just go to an internet cafe and sign up.

Or you can get a new credit card
or open up a new bank account and link it to a new paypal (under business name)

I mean, you know how awesome this promo is... if my acct ever got fk'd... that's what i would do. New payment method, new account, and sign up at a new IP. Might even buy a dedicated proxy for that.
No cc here in paraguay as long as i dont have a BA (in) paraguay.
living in the chaco so internet cafe would be about 200km from here.

making new accounts on paypal/namesilo, isnt really worth the hassle at it seems to block most always after 50 names. would need to know how to unblock how to get it unblocked, (the current and only account).

•••
Since my account failed to go on with new registrations after just 100+ domains, I had to create a new account with another CC today. It's been good so far.

•••
Does anyone ever wonder if NetSol reads this thread? 😂

•••
Didn't work for me after the first 5 regs a few months ago. Tried everthing, new account, new card, new browser/computer/ip, i mean everything. Just tried doing it via chat a few mins ago from a new account/ card in another person's name/new ID. The rep asked for the domain names and promo link, but he was unable to do it too, LOL. Said I should contact billing by phone, I am limited in chat. Seems like it's permanent for them too, LOL

that sounds tough.. and i can't understand why that's happening. If you acutally went through the lengths of new account / payment option / ANOTHER person.

was the other persona US-based? I think that plays a big role in this. I think the system favors US-based accounts.

•••
•••
was the other persona US-based? I think that plays a big role in this. I think the system favors US-based accounts.

No, they are not. That is quite possible, but considering all the responses in this thread, I still doubt it.

•••
No, they are not. That is quite possible, but considering all the responses in this thread, I still doubt it.

If you can, I would find a US friend and ask them to make an account and use their paypal lol.

I was thinking about this possibility too in case something bad happened. I was thinking of putting out some kind of classified ad asking someone to reggae names for me.

•••
If you can, I would find a US friend and ask them to make an account and use their paypal lol.

I was thinking about this possibility too in case something bad happened. I was thinking of putting out some kind of classified ad asking someone to reggae names for me.

This is not true you dont need to be US based for this to work.

•••

System doesnt favour anyone

•••
Hi all..

I was trying to register a name yesterday and got message saying it is a premium name and available for $1500... please add another name for this offer...

When I checked in other registrars it is available...and I registered it at other registrar.

I checked whois and it is not registered before this is first time..

Since I am not revealing the name just want to know did you faced this type of experience?!
How can we see a name for premium price when it is available for first time registration...

Any thoughts...did it happened to anyone with any other registrars too?

Thanks.

•••
Hi all..

I was trying to register a name yesterday and got message saying it is a premium name and available for $1500... please add another name for this offer...

When I checked in other registrars it is available...and I registered it at other registrar.

Since I am not revealing the name just want to know did you faced this type of experience?!
How can we see a name for premium price when it is available for first time registration...

Thanks.

Because it's on afternic. /baka

•••
@vravis9 NetSol is a partner in SedoMLS and AfterNIC network. That could be one of the domains listed for sale through one of these networks. The domain dropped but was not yet updated in their index.

•••
@Primary Names thanks..

I checked whois for the name and it is created yesterday..by me...

That means it is not yet registered so there is no chance of listing...

Is it NetSol doing some manipulation there?

Am I correct..

•••
@Primary Names thanks..

I checked whois for the name and it is created yesterday..by me...

That means it is not yet registered so there is no chance of listing...

Am I correct..

if you posted this without checkign afternic. then... u /really are / baaka

it's on afternic.

•••
No. The listing was done by the previous owner of the domain. It is just that, although the domain dropped, the listing was not removed from the network's index.

As @Jv1999 mentioned, the old listing still appears on Afternic. So you will need to request afternic to remove the old listing before you list it as your own. All this is normal. The domain is now yours, just list it wherever you can and move on.

Goodluck.

•••
if you posted this without checkign afternic. then... u /really are / baaka

it's on afternic.

Thanks...

I will check it...

No. The listing was done by the previous owner of the domain. It is just that, although the domain dropped, the listing was not removed from the network's index.

As @Jv1999 mentioned, the old listing still appears on Afternic. So you will need to request afternic to remove the old listing before you list it as your own. All this is normal. The domain is now yours, just list it wherever you can and move on.

Goodluck.

I was in assumption of that if a name is ever registered it will reflect in whois search...
But as you mentioned if it is dropped the fresh creation date will appear and there will be no mention of previously registered date...

So I was wrong..

Checked it in Afternic...

Yes it is available there for sale...
Got to know new point...

Thanks @Primary Names @Jv1999

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Kind of stay on topic, so impotant here at NP
Say @vravis9 would have hit BIN on the name he wanted to book, pretend he was an end abuser
What would happen @Joe Styler ?
Would network solutions register it, and sell it for BIN price, piece daddy off or would daddy reggo it, and send it off to another happy customer give netsol there $35 reg fee and a big TY
Hi all..

Thanks.
They would have taken your money and laughed all the way to the bank. But who is who?
Maybe their in bed together.lol

•••
Since my account failed to go on with new registrations after just 100+ domains, I had to create a new account with another CC today. It's been good so far.
they will block new a.cs

•••
More afternic issues @Joe Styler
Cant daddy update the names in its for sale data base? Sedo does...
Why do we have to do your job?
Ya afternic/daddy can live without us, but we have a real hard time without you, and you know that, and take advantage of that.
TO stay on topic, I am still milking the $1 cow, ( 6 names today)but I can add a 10 minute old calf to afternic and it shows as fast transfer eligible joe.
I am working on a comment for the afternic's problems thread about that problem, that was fixed on Dec 10 @Joe Styler thats not fixed:xf.frown:

It would be really cool, if you could NOT alert Registrar reps to this thread, because they have an interest in telling NetSol about the bug so that we'd reggae names with GD again?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back