Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I discovered 15 names were missing in my account

•••
•••
I discovered 15 names were missing in my account

That’s the same amount that went missing for me. In my case they went missing after 36 hours of registration. All dot coms. Waiting to see if others go missing. I was able to reregister the best ones elsewhere so that is good.

•••
5 missing from my account , all registered in May

•••
All my missing names were regged in may.

•••
•••
All my missing names were regged in may
Have you checked if its still available for registration, so you can consider registering again even if it's with another Registrar?

•••
Have you checked if its still available for registration, so you can consider registering again even if it's with another Registrar?
No, it wasn't available, it was moved away from my account and to different account entirely . It is like film to me

•••
No, it wasn't available, it was moved away from my account and to different account entirely . It is like film to me
Use whois to check if it's still in your name & details or some else

•••
Use whois to check if it's still in your name & details or some else

It is out of my reach, otherwise email and name changed successfully from mine to the new owner.

•••
Sorry you have to deal with this. To us it’s like a learning experience, hopefully a happy ending to this bad dream. I would be furious if in your shoes, really hope this gets solved.
Am taking pictures of my control panel, as i would have hard time remembering what i registered there. They are negligent in so many ways, very disappointing. Maybe few thousand bad reports to BBB would help

•••
•••
Probably a weird glitch of some sort. I had a name that I was registering and it was available the whole way. At the end it disappeared after I paid and went to some NetSol account. Stayed there for probably 2 weeks then dropped again. I made them refund me and then ended up buying it again and it stayed in my account this time. I can only assume it was just a super strange glitch. They had no answers for me.

•••
Probably a weird glitch of some sort. I had a name that I was registering and it was available the whole way. At the end it disappeared after I paid and went to some NetSol account. Stayed there for probably 2 weeks then dropped again. I made them refund me and then ended up buying it again and it stayed in my account this time. I can only assume it was just a super strange glitch. They had no answers for me.

Guess they dont like people that have registered hundreds or thousands lol

•••
Guess they dont like people that have registered hundreds or thousands lol
Maybe, maybe not. I think NetSol has made enough money over the years they can take a loss for awhile and hope that people leave on Auto-Renewal or some other error to make up for it. :xf.laugh:

•••
Maybe, maybe not. I think NetSol has made enough money over the years they can take a loss for awhile and hope that people leave on Auto-Renewal or some other error to make up for it. :xf.laugh:

Yes true i wonder if this really does end on the 31st...

•••
My domains from May are gone... they're at some other account
Registrant Name Domain Admin
Registrant Organization New Ventures Services, Corp

•••
Sorry you have to deal with this. To us it’s like a learning experience, hopefully a happy ending to this bad dream. I would be furious if in your shoes, really hope this gets solved.
Am taking pictures of my control panel, as i would have hard time remembering what i registered there. They are negligent in so many ways, very disappointing. Maybe few thousand bad reports to BBB would help

Tbh, I think this isn't a great move.

It's like biting the hand that feeds, lol. We're all hugely abusing a cheat code to get unlimited .coms at $1... and you want to complain to the BBB about them being negligent because our May domains got lost lol. Seems like having your cake and eating it too or whatever teh saying is.

I think we should just humbly work with support and get our domains back. Not make a huge fuss over the internet about it. Cuz we really are inappropriating their promo :/.

•••
Tbh, I think this isn't a great move.

It's like biting the hand that feeds, lol. We're all hugely abusing a cheat code to get unlimited .coms at $1... and you want to complain to the BBB about them being negligent because our May domains got lost lol. Seems like having your cake and eating it too or whatever teh saying is.

I think we should just humbly work with support and get our domains back. Not make a huge fuss over the internet about it. Cuz we really are inappropriating their promo :/.
Do you think we can get back our domain name?

•••
Do you think we can get back our domain name?

I'm sure we will. U just have to call support with your original network solutiosn recepit.

The ones i lost in may weren't that great :p so i dont care really. was just 5. I'm gonna wait till the promo is over to do all my complaints :tightlyclosedeyes: unless someone tries to do it now and then I'll just follow what happens :D.

•••
•••
•••
My 2 domain stolen @ network solutions

:xf.frown::xf.sick::xf.cry:

•••
I registered here 5 domain, but show only 3 domain in my account

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back