NameSilo

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No maybe about it. As it happens, in a couple of cases, the previous owner was... me :sneaky:
Once I deleted the (previously dropped) domains at Afternic, they became available for registratiin for $1. Prior to that, they were showing as a premium for $x,xxx.

Yes and NS cant delete this and say pay the price or go away usless....

•••
All of you should check your names,
Run a check on my names and I discovered 3 names are conspicuously missing from my list, still checking if I will still find any.

•••
It was registerd on may 21 2018, Domain DNS Changed 3 4 days ago to ztomy, 2 Days ago I changed back, but yesterday it was changed whois and domain is not in account.
I checked now, 3 of my domain are missing. weird

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can't disable autorenewal - same error :(
I tried to do something like 30 and it said same error. Went back and did batches of 10 and they went through. Try small batches of 10 at first and work your way up.

EDIT: You might not see the changes right away, but as long as it did not error out it should be fine later on in the day.

Last edited:
•••
remember you have to, or i did, log out, then login to see any changes. Seems like occasional one wouldn't update. A bug maybe :-P

•••
8 names missing now, if you reg in may precisely 21,check your names..

Last edited:
•••
•••
remember you have to, or i did, log out, then login to see any changes. Seems like occasional one wouldn't update. A bug maybe :-P

Yes i had a few names that wont update on the DNS

•••
•••
All the names I discovered missing were regged on may 21.

•••
•••
Sometimes it takes 48 hours. Just be patient. Had that happent om e.

Will see what happens its only one that affected me so far

•••
Will see what happens its only one that affected me so far

I'm actually more worried about people saying they're not getting domains int heir accounts.

I don't really re-log in to check if the domains i bought ended up in my netsol account. I just assume they did.

I don't think I've ever had that happen to me, but tbh, I can't spend time to check right now.

•••
I'm actually more worried about people saying they're not getting domains int heir accounts.

I don't really re-log in to check if the domains i bought ended up in my netsol account. I just assume they did.

I don't think I've ever had that happen to me, but tbh, I can't spend time to check right now.

Well i change the DNS on every domain so i can see.

Also having a issue adding more than 1 domain now as there website is flagging up blank pages etc

•••
The whole of network-solutions website is a mess sometimes it works other times it throws up blank pages

•••
None missing in my account that I can see.

•••
All the names I discovered missing were regged on may 2
Did you at any time get refund for earlier payment. I remember when I regged some with my other PayPal account, it was successful but they later cancelled the entire transactions involved, refunded the payments and cancelled the registered domains

I was able to re-register all through Namesilo immediately.

•••
They just randomly took 15 names out of my account. I knew better than to go there.They issued a refund for ten only so far. No explanation. I suggest everyone check this supposed great deal. Bunch of horse**** removing names with zero explanation after successfully paying, NS change etc.

•••
None of my domains with them is missing.

The only challenge I have with them is authorising fast transfer for Sedo and Afternic. When ever I try to login through the email they send for that, it keeps rejecting my login details which I know is correct. I don't know if there is anything am missing out.

Also they require payment of $12.99 to forward domain especially for Namerific that uses only domain forwarding to verify ownership of domains they accept for listing on their marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back