Need website developer for tournaments website in 50/50 partnership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Lumley

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking for a website developer to go into a 50/50 business with. I will supply the domain, and the website developer will make the website. The domain is Tournaments.Online, and will be monetized with Adsense or something similar if the website developer knows of a better opportunity. The ideal website developer is to be proficient in creating attractive and professional websites that are captivating, easy to navigate, and "pop". There are hundreds of different tournaments online that range from gaming, to poker, and everything in between. Online tournaments has a CPC of $.94, and is a very hot niche right now. To ensure that everything is on the up and up, I will point the domain to the website, and the website developer will maintain control of their created website at all times. The funds will be split 50/50 each month after the operational costs are deducted. I have many more websites that could be further created if this is successful. I would also like to see examples of websites that you have already created. Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Christopher Lumley

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back