NameSilo

Need Help

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kacygog

New Member
Impact
0
I already had a wordpress blog and I want it to get a domain for it but I don't know how to transfer my wordpress blog without altering any pages and post of it. I gut some advice from a guy from directresponsegroup.com and they told me that it is possible to transfer my wordpress blogs to .com without altering or making any changes of it. Just want to clarify things before I will do the transfer.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Go to your cPanel and copy wordpress to to your root. Thats it.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back