IT.COM

question Need help. New domain-er

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

airmaster

Established Member
Impact
i have recently listed 41 domains at godaddy , am i allowed to post this within namepros ? if so guide me where .
i beleave all of the domains are good including a 4L . bidding start with 0 $ its been 4 days yet not even a single bid . what im doing wrong any guide would be greatly appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
... its been 4 days yet not even a single bid . what im doing wrong any guide would be greatly appreciated
Expecting instant success amoungst a few million other domains is one thing.

•••
i want to post
Hello:

It's great learning how to navigate this site. Any advice, direction, etc. Would be appreciated.

See you in the posts... not sure what's next

•••
•••
•••
Expecting instant success amoungst a few million other domains is one thing.

No i just want to lear how it works , and i would like some advice whether im in right direction or not

•••
No i just want to lear how it works , and i would like some advice whether im in right direction or not
You asked what you were doing wrong because you had no bids after 4 days of your names on auction, not that you wanted to 'learn' how things work on GD auctions. I replied accordingly.

•••
i have recently listed 41 domains at godaddy , am i allowed to post this within namepros ? if so guide me where .
i beleave all of the domains are good including a 4L . bidding start with 0 $ its been 4 days yet not even a single bid . what im doing wrong any guide would be greatly appreciated

Read below if you are trying to promote your GD auction sales.

Listed at GD Auctions? If so, you can promote your external sales at the external sales forum: https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

Thank you, anantj for listening to what the member was trying to do and responding accordingly.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back