NameSilo

I am new

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Chill Names

Top Member
Impact
1,136
Greetings. I have a lot of questions. But before, I am reading all post on this forum and I have to be very grateful about you guys. I am learning a lot.
Since some days ago, I was wondering about how info domains worth. My main question is:

1-How much can worth a LLLL.info worth?
2-Worth the same VCCC.info than VVVV and CCCC ? If so, would you please give me a few instructions about how those domains are worth?
3- Does exist any guide for domainers anywhere, where can explain which domains should we hunt ? For example: LLLL.com
NNNN.com words like bank poker casino etc
Im looking for any guide that show me for which domains should I hunt and which no.

Whats your own opinion?

Thank you in advance
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice info and very useful. Thank you
 
2
•••
and don't bother with IDN either :xf.wink:

stick with .com to start until you get a feel for the business
 
Last edited:
4
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back