Domain Empire

Need Free list of Press Release Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dear sir !

Greeting From SB Global Infosoft !

I am new in seo Fileld. I am working as seo fresher in this company . Copany is asking me to collect big list of Press Release Sites where we can distribute our company news .So please help me .

Thanks in advance !

Sanjeev

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Be careful when using sites that distribute press releases en masse. There is a stong liklihood that multiple recipients are counterintuitive to the purpose, mission, vision and values of your company. Make sure that you are in control of specifically who is recieving your information. Not to be grotesque, but for instance, a non profit advocating childrens issues would not want its media releases accidently being sent to less than kosher publishers. This is a bit of my personal experience :(

•••
Be careful when using sites that distribute press releases en masse. There is a stong liklihood that multiple recipients are counterintuitive to the purpose, mission, vision and values of your company. Make sure that you are in control of specifically who is recieving your information. Not to be grotesque, but for instance, a non profit advocating childrens issues would not want its media releases accidently being sent to less than kosher publishers. This is a bit of my personal experience :(

Well said. My company runs Wire Service Canada Free Press Releases and do not even allow duplicate press releases. If you are looking to send the exact same press release to a large list of press release websites you are just wasting your time - and ours.

All the search engines hate duplicate content. Any "press release website" that publishes everything and anything is not a press release website but a free for all duplicate content article directory. Journalists and media people don't use those sites at all. And why would they?

Stick with sending original stuff on topics that actually matter to a few select press release companies that actually have some real media reach.

•••
Hi please see the following it may help you in your working

1888pressrelease.com - 5
Prlog.org - 5
pr-inside.com - 6
trustlink.org - 6
Newsblaze.com - 6

•••
It is very simple. Just search in Google "free press release website". You will get lot press release websites.

•••
•••
•••
Good lists above but avoid spamming your PR.. some of those site are very low quality.

•••
You can find many website in Google about press release website . Of them i will prefer you to try prlog. I have heard that is good for that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back