Dynadot

List of Press Release Distribution Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Some consider press release distribution is as effective as article marketing when doing link building and marketing work. But I think combining them will be better. For those who are looking where to submit press releases, here's a list for you.

List of Press Release Distribution Sites : SEO Pilipinas

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can use the one my company runs for free! Free Press Release

Free to sign up, free to submit, free to have published. You can include links(within reason), pictures etc etc. Will get you listed on all major news feeds like Google News.

Only stipulations - we will NOT publish material that doesn't meet basic press release standards and it MUST be original.

Remember don't confuse press release websites with article directories. Press release websites that publish everything and anything are just filled with low quality duplicate content outgoing links - aka - bad link neighborhoods! It's far better to submit one or two press releases that are original and get them onto the major news wires.

Last edited:
•••
Yours is a PR 3 site. Seen some release but find one submission with anchor text in body that is no dofollow and in other posts the links are not at all hyper linked. To me this is an average PR site not good for SEO perpose.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back