Need design/coder for file upload website

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivithemage

Established Member
Impact
1
I have an idea for a very simple file upload website.

I've been using MFHS v1.2, but it's been horrible, so I would like the designer to come up with a better idea, and also help integrate the design. I've already got colors/layout/banner all ready, just need to put it all together.

We can work out a price later, I am not sure what it would cost to do this, but i'd assume in the low xxx, unless you opted to write a custom script.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't know of any pre-made scripts, but I can write a custom one for you which integrates with your design. PM me if you're interested.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back