Dynadot

information Need Clarification on Domain Transfer and Payment Status

NameSilo
Watch

tanvirah

Established Member
Impact
Hello Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I recently sold a domain on Afternic.com, and I have a few questions about the domain transfer and payment status. The information I received is a bit unclear, and I'm hoping some experienced members of this community can help shed some light on this.

My main concern is understanding when I can expect to receive my payment. Does the statement "the disbursement will be issued in the next 7 days" mean that I will receive my payment after these 7 days? Or does it mean something else?

If anyone has experience with a similar situation or has dealt with domain sales through Afternic.com, I would greatly appreciate your insights. I want to ensure I have a clear understanding of the process and when I can expect to receive my funds.

Additionally, if there are any Transaction Assurance (TA) Agents from Afternic.com on this forum, please feel free to chime in and provide some clarity. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_224550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_224550_Chrome.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in next 7 days means the payment will be released within 7 working days

•••
As per screenshot. You will receive payment within 7 days.

•••
I have two domain sales that occurred on the same day. Both transactions are displaying a notice stating "the disbursement will be issued in the next 7 days." However, one of these sales is marked as "Not Scheduled" in the status field.

To make matters clearer, I have attached a screenshot of the domain sale that is displaying the "Not Scheduled" status. My main questions are as follows:

1. Why is one of these same-day sales showing a status of "Not Scheduled" while both indicate a 7-day disbursement notice?

2. When counting the 7 days for disbursement, should I start from the date of sale or the date marked as "Scheduled"?

I'm quite new to selling domains on Afternic.com, and these discrepancies have left me a bit confused. Any insights or guidance from those with experience in similar situations would be greatly appreciated.

I've also tagged @Chieff and @Dhaval N C, as they might have valuable insights into this matter.

Thank you all for your help and support as I navigate this process.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906_091202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230906_091202_Chrome.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 41
•••
You should contact Afternic customer support for further clarification on this.

•••
You should contact Afternic customer support for further clarification on this.
Thank you for your response and for suggesting that I contact Afternic customer support. I did reach out to them, but so far, I've only received an automated reply and no further clarification on the matter.

Given the lack of response from Afternic's customer support, I wanted to turn to this community in hopes of finding some insights or experiences from others who might have encountered a similar situation. Your willingness to help and share your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

If anyone has any additional advice or information that could assist me in understanding this issue better, please don't hesitate to share. It's essential for me to have a clear understanding of the process to ensure a smooth transaction.

Thank you all for your continued support and assistance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_112400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_112400_Chrome.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 29
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back