IT.COM

advice Sold domain on GoDaddy Aftermarket (auction listing) but...

NameSilo
Watch
I have received email from Godaddy about sold domain on Godaddy Aftermarket auction (selling listing) , but this transaction was reforwarded to Escrow.com. However, Escrow.com does not support my country and they will not to send a disbursement. Current status - wait secure payment in escrow.com. I asked escrow.com to stop transaction in escrow.com and close my escrow.com account, but no results.
IMG_20201106_045154.jpg
IMG_20201106_045021.jpg

IMG_20201106_051002.jpg

What do you advise? Godaddy support chat is can not to solve.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lesson learned: never manually list your domains at Godaddy auctions, list them at Afternic instead and they will be auto listed at Godaddy.

Last edited:
•••
lucky that you got the transaction canceled before they locked your money and they told that it will be given to the US government after 3 years, escrow.com has stollen 400$ from me 3 months ago and i lost hope to get it back.
It's the worst company I have ever come across. avoid those scammers at all costs.

congratulation on your sale and good luck

•••
Did the buyer pay through DAN? Happy it was successful at the end!

•••
Did the buyer pay through DAN? Happy it was successful at the end!

Yes, the buyer paid yesterday. In 17 september the domain was transferred to SAV.com and blocked within 60 days, impossible to transfer, there are only via push. I asked to create an account at Sav and get via push, but Dan is no longer work with Sav.com, now we will wait 35 days until domain unlock. The transaction on hold now.

Last edited:
•••
Dan is no longer work with Sav.com, now we will wait 35 days until domain unlock. The transaction on hold now.
Omg. Poor buyer. Sav may unlock the domain even if it is <60 days old with them, and permit the transferaway, if it is .com or .net (not for .org). Did you try to politely ask them?

•••
Omg. Poor buyer. Sav may unlock the domain even if it is <60 days old with them, and permit the transferaway, if it is .com or .net (not for .org). Did you try to politely ask them?

Not yet, Is it possible to transfer till 60days?

•••
Is it possible to transfer till 60days?
Not for new registrations, but for new transferins - yes. The registrars have right but no obligation to permit another transfer within 60 days after the most recent transfer...

•••
Not for new registrations, but for new transferins - yes. The registrars have right but no obligation to permit another transfer within 60 days after the most recent transfer...

Thanks, i will try to ask them about it.

•••
Yes, the buyer paid yesterday. In 17 september the domain was transferred to SAV.com and blocked within 60 days, impossible to transfer, there are only via push. I asked to create an account at Sav and get via push, but Dan is no longer work with Sav.com, now we will wait 35 days until domain unlock. The transaction on hold now.

if it was transferred on September 17, the lock would be removed in 4 days, no?

•••

if it was transferred on September 17, the lock would be removed in 4 days, no?

Ooops, sorry! Yes, you are right(y), November today! I thought that October now :xf.grin:

•••
...not so bad then. Worst case just a few days until completion. Congrats!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back