Naming Competition Website BrandNewName.com developed by BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai W.

CollectorTop Member
Impact
My friend told me that BB had developed a website for a naming competition —— BrandNewName.com, which was a pleasant surprise. Although I tried to use it, I found that it has not been fully used and is still being adjusted. I have two questions:

1. What kind of company will use the newly established website as the first step in starting a business?

2. Why does BB operate the brand name and naming competition as two separate projects?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My friend told me that BB had developed a website for a naming competition —— BrandNewName.com, which was a pleasant surprise. Although I tried to use it, I found that it has not been fully used and is still being adjusted. I have two questions:

1. What kind of company will use the newly established website as the first step in starting a business?

2. Why does BB operate the brand name and naming competition as two separate projects?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/br...dnewname-com-crowd-sourcing-platform.1173967/

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back