Dynadot

NameSilo Black Friday Deals (Available now)!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Get started on Black Friday early as our deals are available right now :)

Here they are:
  • $4.99 .com first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
    • Up to the first 50,000 registrations. We do not envision exceeding this based upon prior promotions.
  • $7.99 .net first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
  • 5% off all transfers using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2017TRANS (unlimited use)
If you are in our Discount Program, your discounts apply on top of the pricing listed above for com/net registrations.

All of these deals are available right now and last until 11:59pm Arizona time on November 24.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Any new customer can use Happy1 promo code to get $1 off on first order,

$3.99 only

•••
I get the following error when doing a simple search for 1 domain:

"
Sorry, lookups of 5 or more domains related to drop-catching (domains dropping today) is not permitted via our web site from 10:30am PT - 1:00pm PT.

If you would like to drop-catch with our system, please use our API."

Is this due to excess traffic to site?

•••
I get the following error when doing a simple search for 1 domain:

"
Sorry, lookups of 5 or more domains related to drop-catching (domains dropping today) is not permitted via our web site from 10:30am PT - 1:00pm PT.

If you would like to drop-catch with our system, please use our API."

Is this due to excess traffic to site?

Hello. No, that error only appears during com/net drop-catch times if you are doing bulk look ups via our web site with domains that drop today. We do not permit drop-catching via our web site. To drop-catch, please use our API - https://www.namesilo.com/api_reference.php#registerDomainDrop

•••
Hello. No, that error only appears during com/net drop-catch times if you are doing bulk look ups via our web site with domains that drop today. We do not permit drop-catching via our web site. To drop-catch, please use our API - https://www.namesilo.com/api_reference.php#registerDomainDrop

I'm simply searching for a single domain & not doing bulk search.

Moreover, the domain is available as confirmed by searching on another software.

•••
•••
ok, I just logged out & then again logged in. That fixed the problem.

•••
thank you @namesilo I like your service, I moved 90% of my domains to Namesilo :)
Thanks!

•••
•••
4.99 @ namesilo is good deal, thanks

•••
Hi Everyone,

Lots of activity on our com/net registration and transfer coupon listed above on this page - happy to see it!

A few more pricing promotions for today that I forgot to list above. These are all promos for first-year registration of the following TLDs:
  • .online - $1.39
  • .site - $1.39
  • .tech - $1.89
  • .store - $1.89
  • .website - $1.39
  • .space - $1.09
  • .fun - $1.39
  • .press - $1.89
  • .host - $1.39

•••
•••
$4.99 is a great deal. Got a bunch of renewals due, saved them while today hoping there was going to be a Black Friday code for renewals, any plans for renewal codes Cyber Monday at all?

Thanks.

•••
$4.99 is a great deal. Got a bunch of renewals due, saved them while today hoping there was going to be a Black Friday code for renewals, any plans for renewal codes Cyber Monday at all?

Thanks.

Hello. I'm really sorry, but we do not have any plans for renewal promotions :(

•••
Will same rates be applied for cyber Monday?

•••
Will same rates be applied for cyber Monday?

Sorry, but not sure yet. We're waiting to gauge the final numbers from Black Friday before determining if we will have any Cyber Monday promos. Sorry I don't have a more specific answer yet, but we'll post back here if we run any Cyber Monday promos.

•••
Or you could have the same offer till Sunday, so people who missed on Friday get a chance to register names.:xf.grin:

Sorry, but not sure yet. We're waiting to gauge the final numbers from Black Friday before determining if we will have any Cyber Monday promos. Sorry I don't have a more specific answer yet, but we'll post back here if we run any Cyber Monday promos.

•••
@namesilo, no offence, but come on :D
Do you call this "a discount" for the well known "Black Friday"?!

5% off all transfers using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2017TRANS (unlimited use)

Last edited:
•••

Price wise, it is a ranked on 4. place currently (besides NameCheap, Rebel and LCN). If you consider various limits at these registrars (NameChep only one .com/net/org per day and Rebel 10 domains in total), than this unlimited offer is among the best (unfortunately).

Last edited:
•••

Sorry it is not a larger discount, but as our every day pricing is already so low, it does not leave much room for discounting. To be honest, we take a financial loss for some TLDs with the 5% discount.

•••

Hopefully, especially for those new .com regs. Got 14 of them, my first time trying you out. Great so far. Suck more new customers in, think of all that long term business that might come of it :)

•••
Hopefully, especially for those new .com regs. Got 14 of them, my first time trying you out. Great so far. Suck more new customers in, think of all that long term business that might come of it :)

Thanks for trying us out - we appreciate it!

•••
Exactly, we need a bing bang transfer promotion coming Monday so we can consolidate our names at Namesilo.

You listening Namesilo?

•••
I did transfers and bought some names.Thanks NameSilo for me not having to jump through hoops and stare at a computer for twelve hours to maybe get a deal.

The transfer price is very reasonable and includes the privacy as long as you keep the name alive. Some people just like to complain.

•••
Back