IT.COM

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Site is down again.

We are making some upgrades to the site and server. Sorry for the downtime but the site will be back up very soon. -Mike

•••
Have 4 domains live in namerific till now,, will report if I get any sales:D

•••
Their time for review and approval is actually longer than Brandbucket now. Submitted at same time, and heard back from Brandbucket first! Never thought this would happen as BB takes a long time.

•••
Did anyone get this comment in their mail?

"At this time, we'll be passing on listing this, as we feel it does not meet the criteria we are presently looking to publish.

If we should ever decide to reconsider this listing in the future, we'll let you know.

We thank you for considering us to help sell your names, and we hope to see some more soon!

Comment:
Unfortunately, your domain did not get approved in the final round of domain approvals. However we can still live the domain for you if you agree to subside the initial logo design fee of $8. Please send $8 to our paypal email ([email protected]) if you'd like us to get your domain live on the site. Thanks!

Regards,
Namerific"

•••
Did anyone get this comment in their mail?

"At this time, we'll be passing on listing this, as we feel it does not meet the criteria we are presently looking to publish.

If we should ever decide to reconsider this listing in the future, we'll let you know.

We thank you for considering us to help sell your names, and we hope to see some more soon!

Comment:
Unfortunately, your domain did not get approved in the final round of domain approvals. However we can still live the domain for you if you agree to subside the initial logo design fee of $8. Please send $8 to our paypal email ([email protected]) if you'd like us to get your domain live on the site. Thanks!

Regards,
Namerific"

Yup...

You have to pay $8 for list the domain. If its accepted no listing fee!

•••
@DKN i'm asking because i never get this comment. They just reject me.

•••
@DKN i'm asking because i never get this comment. They just reject me.

1.If they feel good quality -> Accepted -> Free Listing

2. If they rejects and feel there is some quality ( low priority) -> Accepted -> Pay $8 to get accepted and list.

3.If they feel bad -> Rejected -> No more listing possiblities

I have received all kind of mails :)

Last edited:
•••
Just received 8$ listing fee message for 4 domains I submitted, while one domain was accepted for free listing:D

•••
You guys see the two prices listed in the millions and billions?
Nutrinol Listed at $11,764,xxx,xxx and Samarite listed at $142,xxx,xxx

Lols

•••
i submitted domains feb 14.....still no designer has picked up the domains yet :guilty:
a friend of mine submitted a domain to bb on the same day his domain is up and running.......

•••
Any recent sales via their platform?

•••
You guys see the two prices listed in the millions and billions?
Nutrinol Listed at $11,764,xxx,xxx and Samarite listed at $142,xxx,xxx

Lols
These were some errors and we are working on fixing these higher price issues.

•••
Any recent sales via their platform?

One small sale about a week ago, and a couple more lowball offers on others. I've suggested to Michael that he move away from that "Make Offer" feature as it seems to elicit pretty useless offers.

For a free, non-exclusive platform you cant really fault Namerific IMO. Even 1 or 2 sales make it well worth listing inventory there that may not be accepted on the exclusive sites.

•••
Congratulations on your sale.
I'm looking forward to having my domains up and running on the site I just feel the wait time is just way to long

•••
I had a domain approved and then pointed it to their page for verification and it just stayed that way for over a month (and I know there is a user that is interested in the domain). There is no button in their interface to check to see if the domain is pointing properly, so I have no idea how they do the verification.

Either way, moved the domain to flippa.

•••
There is the "status" column, it shows whether the domain is verified or (after being approved) pending description and logo design.

Sometimes there is a problem with automatic verification. If that happens, I email them and they verify manually.

•••
Hi guys ,

How do you compare review process in Namerific vs Brandbucket. My experience is rather discouraging since I have till now only 34 rejects with 2 possibility to list of I pay 8 usd. Is it so much harder to get to NR over BB or do they look for too specific inventory? I have also tried to submit domains which got accepted to BB and they did not pass. Any advice, observations?

•••
They are both looking for specific inventory you might get some approved at BB that were not approved at namerifc.and vice versa.I don't think one is harder then the other...and if your name isn't getting approved at either maybe u should sell it and reg a new name..

•••
In the same period of time.
I am at 17 approved at BB and 0 at Namerific.
I really don't understand what kind of names they are looking for.

•••
In the same period of time.
I am at 17 approved at BB and 0 at Namerific.
I really don't understand what kind of names they are looking for.

The same for me, all my submissions were declined by Namerific while the majority were accepted by BB.

•••
Seems like the site has been down for a couple of days now. Hard to take them seriously with all the problems they've had this year, but at least it's free to list and non-exclusive. Still, I don't think I'll take the time to submit anymore to them

•••
Site is up now. One of my domain is live in Namerific.

•••
It was posted on July 6th

•••
Yeah came to this thread after a long time.this thread looks quite calm. By the way now days it seem a name published at namerific is a prize itself.

•••
I can tell you that names are being approved. Maybe not daily, but every few days a batch comes through for the logo designers to pick from.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back