NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would anyone be interested in a service similar that didn't reject your names and had a little bit different of a setup?

•••
The rejection of names is not what matters, for all these companies the number one thing to be conveyed to customers is their marketing and advertising plan.

What are you doing for your 30 % and in some cases exclusivity.

•••
I submitted the following 3 domains to namerific:
flixarena.com
stableme.com
clikbill.com
Out of which clikbill got approved, which I was least expecting.
Idk, why didn't they approved flixarena, which has more potential than any other domains I submitted.
Got reply from them as :
Thank you for your submission of flixarena.com at Namerific.
At this time, we'll be passing on listing this, as we feel it does not meet the criteria we are presently looking to publish.
If we should ever decide to reconsider this listing in the future, we'll let you know.
We thank you for considering us to help sell your names, and we hope to see some more soon!

•••
The rejection of names is not what matters, for all these companies the number one thing to be conveyed to customers is their marketing and advertising plan.

What are you doing for your 30 % and in some cases exclusivity.

I totally agree ..
I have a name at BrandBucket for a year now ! I have had no info on anything ,I don't know what they are doing to Market (Except forcing me to Forward the domain to Them) . I can't Park,Promote,Discuss Etc: Makes me sick to think I actually Paid them to list and I have Heard SQUAT..

I could have sold it by now if I was on a C.B Radio in the Sticks somewhere!!
Lesson= I won't pay for another domain to be listed Anywhere.

•••
The odds of selling one specific name to an enduser, for decent price, no matter the marketplace, is extremely low...

•••
I could have sold it by now if I was on a C.B Radio in the Sticks somewhere!!

:D

--------------

Been 3 weeks since my domain was accepted at Namerific, have it forward to the sales page, still no listing, no logo.

Very happy with turnaround time :)

•••
:D

--------------

Been 3 weeks since my domain was accepted at Namerific, have it forward to the sales page, still no listing, no logo.

Very happy with turnaround time :)

yep...slowly slowly...

I think I waited ages for mine too..I had something like 100 logos before mine:bah:

•••
I had 1 accepted and 67 declined. There were a lot of good domains in there but I think I may have bombarded them with too many irrelevant ones, making the jewels slip in the process :(

•••
I had 1 accepted and 67 declined. There were a lot of good domains in there but I think I may have bombarded them with too many...
AFAIK, these marketplaces were started for the purpose of moving the owners' names.
Theoretically, they might reject a very good name, if it eclipses one of their own they are selling.

•••
So far with namerific have had about 20 names accepted.. A one third acceptance rate (14 still waiting logos even though description is done). Brandbucket way less but so far have 6 names waiting for logos with them.

Namerific - acceptance to going live if ever is an eternity.. If you dont pay that 25$ designer fee, some names just never get claimed despite all your hard work to find the name.. The patience until they give you an answer.. The price agreement..

Brandbucket started it seems speeding up slightly..

Fun fact : so far the names accepted by brandbucket were all rejected names by namerific (except one) and vice versa

Last edited:
•••
I submitted 4 domains. It took a few days after which 3 were accepted and 1 was okayed provided I was willing to lower the price. I submitted another 2 and they were both rejected in under 12 hours. Meanwhile, I have my domains pointed at the links they gave me and despite the claim that domains get checked a couple of times per hour for verification, they're still unverified. How long does verification actually take?

•••
Its amazing how fast the response rate is now that Namerific isn't accepting NON-REGISTERED names. They probably went from 1000 submittals a day to 20. Same thing for Brand Bucket I am sure because not to long ago they were adding 20-30 new names per day to their site and now they are only adding 1-3 every day. It seems like these Brandable threads here at Namepros have died out lately so maybe that has something to do with less submittals also.

•••
Its amazing how fast the response rate is now that Namerific isn't accepting NON-REGISTERED names. They probably went from 1000 submittals a day to 20. Same thing for Brand Bucket I am sure because not to long ago they were adding 20-30 new names per day to their site and now they are only adding 1-3 every day. It seems like these Brandable threads here at Namepros have died out lately so maybe that has something to do with less submittals also.

….emd's baby!!! ….. shoosh

•••
Happy to say things seem to be going a little quicker. Submitted new names, got a response same day, although 1 of 20 accepted. BrandBucket accepted the ones they didn't. (I'm not complaining, I'm sure they're already saturated)

Accepted domain up within 24hrs, still no logo/description yet but at least it's active.

Good job on speeding things up a bit.

•••
So far. 3 domains accepted
Click/Lot (live)
Poly/Storage (Pending Description)
Max/Plug (Pending Verification)

•••
So far. 3 domains accepted
Click/Lot (live)
Poly/Storage (Pending Description)
Max/Plug (Pending Verification)

Once it got approved, how long did it take for your domain to go live?

•••
It took to much :)
First pending for Description, then Pending for Logo

for the one pending description, I am waiting for 19 days. The description not yet done. Then I have to wait for logo. I think it will take as total 30 days

•••
I have a domain that was approved on the 12th of december and it's still pending for a logo being something like 250+ in the queue

so, yes, it takes some time

•••
Seems like it takes too long for all you guys, I am not going to bother posting any names with them now.
Thanks for the warning.

•••
you will not lose anything. just submit it, forget it. Who knows, you may not sell it, so it will be posted there during the time. :)

•••
No thanks lol... if they are taking that long I'd rather not give them my business at all. It seems a little unprofessional based on this threads posts.

•••
No thanks lol... if they are taking that long I'd rather not give them my business at all. It seems a little unprofessional based on this threads posts.

Erm, I don't understand. Namerific is just one more place to sell your domain, I don't think they require exclusivity , according to their FAQ:

One rule we have in place, is that if you decide to forward your domain 'elsewhere' it cannot link to another 'domain for sale' page, which displays a price 'lower' than what is on Namerific - it must be equal to or higher than our list price (although it's best to just stick with one price while listing your names for sale everywhere). This rule is in place so that users don't manipulate the use of our traffic and our leads.

so, since you can also sell it elsewhere -albeit with the same or higher price- there's not really a problem there, is it?

correct me if I'm wrong please

•••
It's just my personal opinion, not the gospel.

•••
I have a domain that was approved on the 12th of december and it's still pending for a logo being something like 250+ in the queue

so, yes, it takes some time

Holy crap. That's ridiculous. It's a good thing they don't require keeping your domain pointed at their site.

•••
It's a good thing they don't require keeping your domain pointed at their site.
You are right. But in some cases they offer exclusive marketing for a domain. As happened with me. Required not to offer my domain in any other marketplaces or websites. Keep it pointed to them. They even made it "featured" without asking me a cent.

in the other side, BrandBucket asked me to keep it pointed to them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back