Dynadot

poll NamePros vote for US President - Other countries allowed to vote!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joe Biden or Donald Trump for President 2020

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Joe Biden

votes
    38.9%
  • Donald Trump

votes
    38.0%
  • My left big toe

votes
    7.4%
  • Vladimir Putin

votes
    7.4%
  • Idi Amin

votes
    1.9%
  • Hillary Clinton

vote
    0.9%
  • Dalai Lama

votes
    4.6%
  • Dario Hunter (Green Party candidate)

votes
    0.0%
  • Howie Hawkins (Green Party leader - dario hunter is running independent now)

vote
    0.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Hey guys, what say we have our own pre election vote on the Presidential race in the US? Everyone is welcome to vote, lets just see who Namepros wants in the office!

Update: Will let this poll run til the day of the official voting day (will stop it 1200a of that day) Then we will see how close we get to the real results.

heres a link to the countdown clock til elections:

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/presidential-election-2021

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donald Trump; Keep America; Great again.

Last edited:
•••
I’m Canadian so I can’t vote in the real elections but NamePros elections will do for me! :)

Trump2020

•••
Thankfully neither...I'm one of the Silent Minority :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Left Big Toe 2020!

3b9f171a31a4a22920851bb4caff5fff.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I’m Canadian so I can’t vote in the real elections but NamePros elections will do for me! :)

Trump2020

just cross the border! and bring me some Tylenol with codeine, and some ice wine, and a box of Dare Maple Cookies and these............! Don't tell my doctor! lol

41XmBv4EKPL.jpg

•••
I think that if in a country the size of the USA with its 3.5+ billion people the best two of whom to run the country are Joe Biden and Donald Trump then something is seriously wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if civil war decides in the end.

•••
real polls has Biden ahead by 47% to Trumps 42% as of Sept 22nd. ty :)

•••
I think that if in a country the size of the USA with its 3.5+ billion people the best two of whom to run the country are Joe Biden and Donald Trump then something is seriously wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if civil war decides in the end.

That would be 350 million, drop some zeros, and two in the running... :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The United States is the third-most populous country in the world, with an estimated population of 330,052,960 as of August 2, 2020.

•••
Why are Trump&Putin 2 different options in the poll?

•••
•••
just changed my vote, updated the list, you might want to as well. lol. ty. :)

•••
Dalai Lama is too smart to run for office :xf.wink:

•••
Did you know in the american voting procedures that you can scratch thru all candidates and put in anyone you want in place of who is running. For example, you are at the booth, you can say no to all choices and at the bottom you fill in say your Mommas name. That vote counts and it is one official vote in the US Presidential Race for your Momma. lol. :) ty

•••
if people were smart they would use the modern technology and with their gatherings of here or there, they could communicate the upset at the polls on the day of, by all getting together and picking a candidate without the government giving us choices to pick from. Say for example, a little county in Texas decides John Baker is perfect for presidency. (John Baker is an example not a real person, ty). Well, California people have heard of him also but hes not in the limelight and no one knows hes running, Texas lets them know without government interference by modern technology. Then NewYork is told of it, and Florida. Well now, you will have old fashion voters that will still vote their old party ways, but with this new way of keeping it out of the light until the day of, you could really upset the polls in November on which way it leans anyways. Im talking huge numbers if someone could communicate it rite. Maybe not by this election but one in the future. Tell me it wouldnt freak those turkeys in Washington out if some unknown is popping up all over the polls in every state. Whether he wins or not it would be awesome to watch the others faces as to what was going on. hahahaha. lol. :)

the fed-up party for real choice. (past elections and the candidates they give us to choose from are just ridiculous)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Such a truly unpresidented time 2016-2020

•••
LOL. Why only 1 vote? ;) And the list of candidates is too small... :

Full disclosure: I'm not U.S. citizen or resident, and so, honestly, I have no preferences. So my vote here was... just kidding :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
So what have you got against Right Toes?! You some kinda Left Toe fascist or something lol.

•••
I'm pretty sure a bunch of dead namepro members are going to vote Biden in a last minute rush lol. Durfer, you make sure and verify all the mail in ballots :dead::-P

•••
Kanye west :ROFL::ROFL:

Kanye’s Political Party is “Birthday Party”

Since If win it would be; everyones birthday.”

LMAO Kanye honest : ) Curious votes‘ he gets

Last edited:
•••
Back