Domain Empire

NamePros scammer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This is a warning about the Namepros scammer viper201235. I bought a domain from him after screenshots were provided that showed the domain made Adsense revenue. After having the domain for months with NO traffic, I started to find other things off with his sales posts. I discussed the issue with Eric Lyon and he deemed that this user is manipulating the Adsense screenshots to make it appear that the domain is making money.

Some of his sites are:

greatseowebservices.com
freedomsociable.com
gamerpride.com
swimwearbattle.com/

Here is an example thread with the most recent update:

http://www.namepros.com/turnkey-websites-for-sale/800791-http-gamerpride-com-making-655-adsense.html

If you are currently doing any business with him, be warned. I lost 350 dollars to him for a website not even worth 50.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think selling a site for what amounts to 1.2x monthly revenue should set off not just one.. but many...

red-flag.jpg

•••
•••
Whenever I buy a domain for traffic/revenue, I request the name servers be changed for a few days to test for results, if the buyer refuses, he loses.

If it's what he says, the revenue for those few days are added to the sale price.

•••
Yeah, I should have went with my instinct on this one but I didn't.

Raidergirl: What do you request the nameservers to be changed to? Sorry, I'm a bit confused by what you said.

Last edited:
•••
Viper and I are currently working out a deal to resolve this. He is going to help me with adwords and SEO work to get my site to earn what was originally claimed. I am updating this post as per our agreement.

•••
Viper and I are currently working out a deal to resolve this. He is going to help me with adwords and SEO work to get my site to earn what was originally claimed. I am updating this post as per our agreement.

I thought the site was sold complete and as-is? The only thing I thought was changing was the site ip?

Make sure you don't let him/her screw up your adwords account.

•••
Yeah, I should have went with my instinct on this one but I didn't.

Raidergirl: What do you request the nameservers to be changed to? Sorry, I'm a bit confused by what you said.

If you have a hosting provider with cpanel, you can analyze traffic stats that way, changing the name servers to yours, OR you can use a parking provider like Voodoo to analyze stats using their name servers.

•••
If some one is making $655/month using Adsense, they never sale it! I have seen lot of scams are selling Adsense blog/websites using fake proofs on flippa and all others market place!! They just marking money selling sites. Beware from them, if you like to making money from google Adsense, just do it with your self. You need a domain and hosting, then write articles and post there, do SEO and make money :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back