NameSilo

question NamePros Parking Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
That is awesome. I think I will allocate few hundred names to give your landers try. Let me know when it is ready. Stripe would be good. Paypal isn't supported in lots of countries and their gateway might also be problematic.

yea good luck with yet another complex name verify process..plus I think on np I need to verify all.. notnjust ones sitting in smeone else account like on sedo or others... iwill never use landers with verify strings and all that. that's why I use bodis lander... then 5percent add lead on dan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yea good luck with yet another complex name verify process..plus I think on np I need to verify all.. notnjust ones sitting in smeone else account like on sedo or others... iwill never use landers with verify strings and all that. that's why I use bodis lander... then 5percent add lead on dan
What's complex about it? You just use our name servers, and that's it. It's not possible to make it easier than that.

With other providers, you still have to set their nameservers, but they run into problems and delays if the domain is in another user's account. That's not the case with our service because every account has their own nameservers, so we can automatically verify the domain immediately.

We invite you to try our service firsthand.

•••
It's not a secret. Just ask the right people.

ok just tried one name. verify ok.

see pic. is it normal I see all this np stuff on top even after disabling it in settings? if normal can u move all np stuff to bottom and concentrate on sale. lastly cant.u just say this domain is for sale and bigger font. instead of tiny font asking if interested. ty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609-175823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609-175823_Chrome.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 18
•••
What's complex about it? You just use our name servers, and that's it. It's not possible to make it easier than that.

With other providers, you still have to set their nameservers, but they run into problems and delays if the domain is in another user's account. That's not the case with our service because every account has their own nameservers, so we can automatically verify the domain immediately.

We invite you to try our service firsthand.
Why Mod spams on someone’s thread?
The question is which options for LTO - Not which web site offer LTO.
Are you that desperate?

Last edited:
•••
•••
The question is which options for LTO - Not which web site offer LTO.
The OP was happy with our reply as an answer to their question, but we've moved the rest of the discussion to this new thread to keep the original thread on topic.

Are you that desperate?
Yes, could you help us out? ❤️

•••
•••
@alcy, that worked: https://robotcannabis.com

You can also update its capitalization under Edit if you want.

Let us know what you think. :)

thought I added before. maybe not. looks good now. .still the font should be bigger for the for sale part.

so paypal and escrow only kick in for buynow or when else? hmmm sorry if missed it but u dont have buynow yet or do ya

•••
•••
so paypal and escrow only kick in for buynow or when else?
They also apply to LTO, which is a feature that we expect to release this month.

We also hope to add Stripe support very soon as another payment method.

Let us know if there are any others you'd like us to add.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back