Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello , Folks

Today i want to discuss something with my fellows , NamePros Market Down Now a days there is no Bidding on Auctions , After Many views or bump they get any bid or $ . Where are the big buddies ? We are missing you guys ;) . Anyone Noticed ?

Specially Missing @TropicalDomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are all off investing in the new speculative market. ICO'S. LOL.

•••
They are all off investing in the new speculative market. ICO'S. LOL.
That will be next popular post of the year / month / week :xf.grin:

•••
That will be next popular post of the year / month / week :xf.grin:

Yup! And they will all go to....

TheICOS.COM
THECROWDSALE.COM
JOINCROWDSALE.COM
JOINTHEICO
ICOJOIN.COM
24ico.com

•••
Hello , Folks

Today i want to discuss something with my fellows , NamePros Market Down Now a days there is no Bidding on Auctions , After Many views or bump they get any bid or $ . Where are the big buddies ? We are missing you guys ;) . Anyone Noticed ?

Specially Missing @TropicalDomains

Personally, I stopped bidding on any name that caught my attention, now I only bid on the niches that I understand or can add to my portfolio. I can't afford to have a few extra hundred domains that aren't making me money and the USA to Canadian exchange rate is making me think about my buys. My budget still the same as last year but the exchange rate now!

Also (my thinking) more members join just to sell their recently acquired names (check out the "Networking-meet and greet part of the forum).

Been noticing a few auctions (etc) with extensions that I know that were cheap to register with that last year or so, and members trying to really profit off of them!

Also think it is a buyers market.

•••
Yes NP is almost non existent unless you are:

- a BB ambassador selling names that you could not sell on BB but for some strange and unknown reasons "pros" think they are getting a deal ( hint >>> helloooooooooo )

- a Pro "desperate" to sell; in that case many of your fellow domainers will gladly take andvantage of your situation and make you the favour to buy your names for a fraction of their value

- a serial liar and report fake sales day in day out

Occasionally good and liquid names help sales too... :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
There are so many ccTLD and gTLD opened last few years and registered, so end users easily getting their domain from registrars, due to listing traffic increased and bidding traffic decreased :xf.smile:(y)
Thanks
K.jagan

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back