Dynadot

nameinfo.info

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello All,

nameinfo.info etc...are they worth reg'ing?

Thankyou.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
<word>info.info seems a little redundant to me.

I'd say if you have to debate whether a name is worth a $2 reg fee, is probably not worth it. :)

•••
I've got to agree with RJ on this one, if you have to ask for opinions on a .info name as cheap as they are right now it's not worth it.

Just realized that char is the poor fella that regged a .info with godaddy for $10, if you gonna reg it there then it's definitely not worth it! :imho:

Last edited:
•••
Yes ,if you have to ask and justify purchase , at least research pricing as well as name
and
NameInfo.info is RegFee.fee

Last edited:
•••
Well, teh double info doesn't do it any good. maybe if it was the .com it may be worth something :)

•••
Not worth it at all! Name.info/ename.info/myname.info may have a value!

•••
it is not a bad domain name, but only if you're going to develop it.

•••
Not something I would reg :imho:

•••
IMHO its not worth regging. name.info will be better. :imho:

•••
.....point taken about the price of a .info...
....and perhaps I should have made myself clearer... I did say...."...nameinfo.info etc...are they worth reg'ing"?.....I meant the likes of sexinfo.info...fluinfo.info etc.

Thanks.

•••
charbar said:
.....point taken about the price of a .info...
....and perhaps I should have made myself clearer... I did say...."...nameinfo.info etc...are they worth reg'ing"?.....I meant the likes of sexinfo.info...fluinfo.info etc.

Thanks.

sex.info :)

sexinfo.info :td:

Well not right really as sexinfo would sell no matter but in general, .info is great for information.

.info imo is on the up but not just for any old name. IMO it is great for information ie moonflights.info :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
mellowmasher said:
sex.info :)

sexinfo.info :td:

Well not right really as sexinfo would sell no matter but in general, .info is great for information.

.info imo is on the up but not just for any old name. IMO it is great for information ie moonflights.info :hehe:
Thanks, Michelle.....being a newbie, I seriously thought that most people would find it "easy" to type a short name like "info" twice in succession.

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't sound good to me.

•••
•••
.....thanks all for the input.

•••
I love .info's ,but even I would not register a name like CrapInfo.info
What is wrong with Something.Info or SomeInfo.com , but NameInfo.info is just plain stupid

•••
.info seems not so valuable...i would not have register a .info domain..if i had the option to register a .com or .net

•••
.info was given free a period of time ago.

Its nearly worthless now without a good combo.

•••
slaydragon said:
.info seems not so valuable...i would not have register a .info domain..if i had the option to register a .com or .net

Agree. .com, .net and .org are my priority.

•••
.info is great for the right oneword name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back