NameSilo

NameDrive Parking Options

Spaceship
Watch
NameDrive offers 1Click or Portal and a few basic templates.

Having just started parking domains I'm not sure which of the options might be the most profitable.

Can someone help me understand the difference between choosing portal and 1Click. Is one of their themes generally more useful than the others?

Thanks,
Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Richard,

If I'm not mistaken, one-click requires only....well, one click to earn $$...the portal option provides more for the visitor to choose from, but it requires 2 or more clicks before you earn...My feeling is that you want to get them in and out quick. The more choices that a visitor has to make to get you to make $$ the worse that option is in my opinion. I have hundreds with them and 99.9% are one-click.

Welcome to NP! Good Luck!

BTW: good choice on parking co's...stay the hell away from Sedo and you'll do just fine...oh and forget about 1and1.com too...

•••
movingconcierge said:
... My feeling is that you want to get them in and out quick. The more choices that a visitor has to make to get you to make $$ the worse that option is in my opinion.

That makes good sense. My experience as a used bookshop owner pretty much confirms that simple is best.

BTW: good choice on parking co's...stay the hell away from Sedo and you'll do just fine...oh and forget about 1and1.com too...

I made that choice from my lurking around here. I'd never even heard of NameDrive before visiting NamePros.

Thanks,
Richard

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back