Domain Empire

Namedrive new look

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
...Namedrive have a new look, what do people think?

No new templates though

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks God! Their horibly lame logo was the only thing keeping me from joining! I remember drawing lame 3d perspective words in high school. I had only joind after I saw their sweet templates. Now that its gone good riddens.

Last edited:
•••
Even if they had the most plain design ever i would use their service.. I'm not so fond of these design changes..

•••
Woooahm NameDrive suddenly changed when I refresh the page!

Hey all!

It looks like NameDrive have re-done the graphics on their site.

Personally I think it Looks tacky compared to before, and their logo looks like a labelled Toilet Handle :lol:

Ahh well.

•••
Haha, just checked it out, I see what you're saying :) The slogan right next to it doesn't really help either, "leading the next boom" haha.

•••
Jiblob said:
Hey all!
Personally I think it Looks tacky compared to before, and their logo looks like a labelled Toilet Handle :lol:

LOL - I agree, the older one looked better - Snapnames just got a facelift (nip and Tuck) tonight too ;)

•••
Eeeek, the dissonance of good intentions -- I like the ideas but the executions of the design leaves a lot to be desired -- contrast, where art thou?

•••
They should concentrate on making new templates instead. Instead of just one or two for each category(some don't have any yet) there should be dozens to choose from.

•••
I would appreciate something on auto keword bot techniques and advertizer inventory on ND >:(
The latest rolercoster revenue rides seems really "leading the next boom" ;)

•••
I agree that the logo looks like a fat toilet handle or a pinball flipper. What is with these guys? Their last logo was crap too. They really need to come to Namepros and run a logo contest. :lol:

On the other hand, I really like the template displayer at the top right. I love how it darkens the web page and displays the template you've clicked in a centered white box.

OFF TOPIC WARNING: Anyone know where I can get that script BTW?

•••
I thought I was bad at desgining and couldn't afford a desginer.

NameDrive.com are crap at designing and have loads of revenue to spend on a designer!

Why can't the resources go to those who need them more! lol

gazzip said:
LOL - I agree, the older one looked better - Snapnames just got a facelift (nip and Tuck) tonight too ;)

Yes, it seems that they have realised the 1024 is the way to go!

•••
It does seem a bit tacky, but it seems to be more user friendly now. It took me a couple of steps before I could find a way to add my domains, now all I have to do is just copy and paste right on the front page.

•••
briman1970 said:
Me likes to know that also B-)

•••
Blah!....very dull and it looks like they got they got hosed if they had a designer do that.

•••
I think old was more professional and user friendly.

This one reminds me of Registerfly now.

•••
Low blow...

cfguru360 said:
This one reminds me of Registerfly now.

Oh GURU thats about as low a blow as you could give a domain company ;).

Plus the new site does not load properly in my nice old Mac/Explorer set up.

Last edited:
•••
briman1970 said:
On the other hand, I really like the template displayer at the top right. I love how it darkens the web page and displays the template you've clicked in a centered white box.

Jasmate said:
Me likes to know that also B-)

A small mentioning for above displayed curiosity

Check out these links...

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/
http://www.alwaysbeta.com/2006/02/08/building-ab-customizing-lightbox/

Of course for further exploration use the keyword "lightbox" or "lightbox.js" in conjunction with keyword "ajax" - "javascript"

•••
I guess they were trying to make the logo look like a drive belt

•••
Old design was better
It's better to design new templates than re-design the whole site

•••
Thank you very much for the resources. Seems you have lot of resources.

Rep added. But got this, will add later

We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to Damion again.

GH

Damion said:
A small mentioning for above displayed curiosity

Check out these links...

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/
http://www.alwaysbeta.com/2006/02/08/building-ab-customizing-lightbox/

Of course for further exploration use the keyword "lightbox" or "lightbox.js" in conjunction with keyword "ajax" - "javascript"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back