Domain Empire

NameDrive

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have heard a lot of good things about namedrive, but i would wish they wold have the .mobi templates as sedo have..

Do you guys know if they would have mobi templates sson???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think they have it please contact them to find out.

•••
Hi guys,

We sadly don't have one up yet. Frustrating, as we wanted to have it done some time ago. However, they are currently doing some big implementations which will affect every member on our system (capitalisation and other fun things), so their time is somewhat tied up. I'll try and get them up as soon as possible for you.

Ed

•••
Thanks for weighing in on this Ed.
It's nice to get questions answered
from the top! ;)

No confusion, no bad info. :)

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
hello there, i parked few domains with you and at first i got 0.10$ per click and after ~ 1 day that turned into 0.01~0.02 $ per click . why?
if so i think i will return to sedo :lol:

NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

We sadly don't have one up yet. Frustrating, as we wanted to have it done some time ago. However, they are currently doing some big implementations which will affect every member on our system (capitalisation and other fun things), so their time is somewhat tied up. I'll try and get them up as soon as possible for you.

Ed

•••
rrsae said:
hello there, i parked few domains with you and at first i got 0.10$ per click and after ~ 1 day that turned into 0.01~0.02 $ per click . why?
if so i think i will return to sedo :lol:

and sedo will just pay you $0.01 at first and later! lol

•••
Hi rrsae,

This really depends on the keyword, number of clicks and click origin. We note at the bottom of each stats page that the results shown for the first 24 hours of every click are generic stats per ad region: $0.11 for US, $0.10 for Europe etc. These generic values are chosen so they are under the average for each advertising region. Once Google updates the earnings data, we are then able to update your domains' earnings data. In some cases, the real earnings are lower than the generic value, unfortunately.
You can see the last-updated day by logging into your account and clicking 'daily stats'. The line shaded in grey is the last update.

Hope this helps. If you'd like me to look at your account, I'd be happy to do so to see if we can improve the results.

Ed

•••
Ed why this update takes place in NameDrive and not in Sedo for example
Don't you use the same feed ?

Sedo's PPC are nearly real time

•••
NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

Ed
Thanks Ed ... we appreciate your efforts ... I for one

love your service ... of course more epc is always

appreciated.

•••
Hi dotnom,

It's because we receive our revenue update from Google in a different way to Sedo. This question was actually asked to the eight 'top' parking companies in Vegas at the TRAFFIC conference in May and only one of them could respond. NameDrive. Other companies can show 'live' PPC because they base their PPC values on 'historical' data. i.e. something is worth X per click in the past, then you get that much per click 'live'. We are the only company which shows click values based on exactly what Google pays us for the domain on the previous domain. This has its pros and cons which have been discussed a lot on this forum, but we feel it is the fairest way of reflecting your earnings.
Hope this answers the question.

Ed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back