Namecheap's New Marketplace Launch!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tamar

VIP Member
Namecheap
Spaceship.com
Impact
Hi all - I wanted to share that Namecheap is pleased to announce that we’ve launched the Namecheap Market, a new dedicated platform for in-house auctions and Buy It Now listings.

It’s the perfect place to discover untapped domain names, expand your domain portfolio, or help you name that new project or startup.

Currently, there are over 300,000 running auctions and millions of Buy it Now listings to peruse.
Searching for new domain names has never been easier.

Please reply to the thread with feedback and comments!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first letter of each word Capitalized
See my username as example.

Last edited:
•••
The first letter of each word Capitalized
For my edification - wouldn't that be a poor user experience? Do people type in domains like that and would it make a difference? Can't that be configured if desired? NamePros.com is the same as namepros.com so I guess I'm just trying to understand what you mean.

•••
@tamar
Now, There is more Than 19 million domains in buy now marketplace, Are these domains registered in Namecheap?And it's is strange because somtimes it's about 57000 domains and sometimes 19 million.

•••
@point2021: we recently added aftermarket domains from our partners (Afternic&Sedo), which is why it was previously 57k.
My sales dropped to 1/5 after your new market .And with adding aftermarket domains I think my sale will be zero and most of my 500 domains will expired.Many sellers in Namecheap like me can't sell more domains,And If we did not sell domains can't buy new domains.

•••
Hello @tamar buy now section shows Afternic price not Namecheap listing.
how to find bin price that listed on Namecheap not Afternic

Last edited:
•••
We are constantly evolving the product based on feedback. This is subject to change.

•••
not actually. deleted

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
u should work on yer ui and pricing instead

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back