Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Namecheap Transfers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
3,541
Most good registrars have a place in your account where you can approve a transfer out.

I just transferred a domain out of Namecheap and I can't find where to approve the outgoing transfer to another registrar.

Does anyone know if they have this, and where it is, or how to find it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Depending upon the extension, you might receive an email with a link where you approve the transfer (or not) there
 
2
•••
Depending upon the extension, you might receive an email with a link where you approve the transfer (or not) there


Yes, registrars alway do this.

I am talking about after the domain is approved.

Inside your account there is usually a place to release the domain to the outgoing registrar.

Most registrars have a place to approve pending transfers out.

I can't find this in my Namecheap account.
 
0
•••
Yes, registrars alway do this.

I am talking about after the domain is approved.

Inside your account there is usually a place to release the domain to the outgoing registrar.

Most registrars have a place to approve pending transfers out.

I can't find this in my Namecheap account.

We're talking about the same thing.

You normally receive one email from the registrar you're moving *to* to confirm the transfer
and another email OR an interface approval *from* the registrar you're moving from.

Namecheap use links for this. Other registrars use the interface approval as you very correctly mentioned.
 
2
•••
It is absent in account.
If no email with such link - ask them via LiveChat to release the domain...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
They will expedite the transfer if you chat with them. Its instant.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Namecheap use links for this. Other registrars use the interface approval as you very correctly mentioned.

Yeah, just found this out.

I am used to registrars where you do this from inside your account.

Got it taken care of though.
 
0
•••
just wondering which registrar you transfer to. I need to transfer one, and i am looking for a cheap one. thanks.
 
0
•••
just wondering which registrar you transfer to. I need to transfer one, and i am looking for a cheap one. thanks.

Cheapest right now:

Dotster sale about $4 and change with coupon code JAN17, ends tomorrow.
 
0
•••
strange. without your coupon, it is 39 and with coupon it is 32.79 with dotster.com.
 
0
•••
strange. without your coupon, it is 39 and with coupon it is 32.79 with dotster.com.

Is it for a dot com?

Try setting up an account and logging in.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back