IT.COM

Namebright\Dropcatch two factor authentication

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cfo

Established Member
Impact
EXP.JPG

My Domains are expiring ,so I tried to log in and transfer them out ,but I can't receive the verification code .

it happened 2 years ago ,and they fixed it that was good now ,they refused to do so

what if they could gave an early notification ?

there will be no problem but they just stopped without notification without any emails ,they just stopped .

AND let the users to do their job ,that's ridiculous .it's not our job to do .why bother ?

The funny thing is we have more than 5000 domains ,we might have more than 2000 domains were catched by them and I won the auctions ,I guess that's not how they treat their sincere user?

I can comply ,but why ? My phone works perfect simply call the phone associated with the 2 factor authentication or send me

anything. or just fix the BUG . they knew I am the owner ,but they just want more troubles that's very much interesting

Once My expired domain got deleted I have no choice but to take next action

I understand it's not necessary and waste of time but somebody has to say no to their irresponsible behavior

I CAN'T acess to My dropcatch account too ,I can't backorder names no more

@Rebies

Sean1.JPG

Sean.JPG
Sean0.JPG
Sean2.JPG

V1.JPG
V2.JPG

Attachments

• NameBright-Two-Factor-Auth-Recovery-Form.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will update the post when they fixed the problem

•••
namebright is the worst registrar I've ever met

•••
namebright is the worst registrar I've ever met
My domain is now pending delete

they didn't fix the problem as they stated they need 18 hours to fix the problem ,now they have 16 months left :)

•••
My domain is now pending delete

they didn't fix the problem as they stated they need 18 hours to fix the problem ,now they have 16 months left :)
I have the same experience, can't receive the verification code

you can see my post before.

and Now I have new problem, namebright is the worst registrar I've ever met

•••
Nothing wrong with 2fa.
But the implenentation they have is horrible, its slow, the 'remember' checkbox doesnt do anything.

•••
I also had a bad experience. Its new beta web app is not working correctly

•••
Back