Dynadot

How to save My domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cfo

Established Member
Impact
EXP.JPG

Long story short .I have msany domains registered at namebright.com ,caught by dropcatch

Somehow they stopped(?) the two factor authentication serivce without notifications or announcements

Now I can't log into My account .

They did offer me 2 options .wait for 18 months until they fix the problem or hand over my private information to them

My phone number works perfectly ,I didn't lose My phone ,they also suspended My dropcatch account ,I don't know why

As for now ,3 of my domains were expired ,and more will become

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUESTED NAMEBRIGHT .I

Sean2.JPG

This is my second post regarding this issue ,it's only a general-domain-discussion namepros team please do not move this post to other categories Thank you

I need help ,and trying to avoid law suit against them

How do I transfer all My domains out ? Thank you

Sean1.JPG

Sean.JPG

Sean0.JPG

V1.JPG

V2.JPG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your cellphone works fine but it's not enough to verify that you are who you say you are, anybody who has gained access to your phone/email could be posing as you.
Your account could potentially be worth thousands of dollars, they're not going to grant access to someone on phone verification alone, they'll need some official document like govt ID, passport or driving license.
Then why do we need 2 step auth? if cellphone is not enough ?

•••
•••
WTF?

Why would 2 step auth stop working and why would it take 18 months to restore???

Is Namebright trying to compete with Epik for the biggest loser of 2022?

I am glad I did not chase those promos and cheap transfers and stuck with GD. It might be buggy, but I can't even imagine them having the problems of the kind Epik, Namebright, SAV clients are facing.
Which I couldn't understand too .they admitted the problem,and rejected to restore the service ,could somebody not know it's their responsibility to provice with stable services?

•••
Any thoughts I can solve the problem without giving out My details ? I will not do that
You can’t buy most things anonymously. You can’t be anonymous if a UDRP comes. This isn’t some top secret shit.

They offered you a solution which you refuse to do for no reason other than stubborness it would seem.

If the problem is you didn’t give your real credentials on whois that is a problem for you and you will not get the account or domains back.

Why are you asking us if you refuse any advice?

•••
Maybe I should warm you all maybe you accepted it ; but as a service provider ,they 're supposed to provide with more than stable services .

they cannot change the service unilaterally . an Email notification shall not be that much to ask right ?

I registered their account since they went online at the first day ,I am a perfect user ,normal one ,nothing special

I should not be treated like this way .if they refuse to restore their services I have no option to take next action ,I understand it's gonna be expensive .but I have to do that

•••
You can’t buy most things anonymously. You can’t be anonymous if a UDRP comes. This isn’t some top secret shit.

They offered you a solution which you refuse to do for no reason other than stubborness it would seem.

If the problem is you didn’t give your real credentials on whois that is a problem for you and you will not get the account or domains back.

Why are you asking us if you refuse any advice?
you're right .they can do whatever what they want ,and you shouldn't say no

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back