IT.COM

Namebio sales report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Hello NP

As a buyer namebio.com sales report may be good for pricing guide.
As a seller namebio.com sales report may not be good as it report the cost to buyers.
I contacted them to delete some of my domains sale report which I bought from their database but it seems they are not responsible for individuals as the real owner of domains. The only thing is important to them is that they created a sale report platform to attract more watchers to their advertisement I think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're right, wasn't that bad. The Venue filter is now a multi-select, let me know if you notice any problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Absolutely, freaking fantastic!!! Awesome!!!

Wow, I can't believe you guys got on that so fast. What a fantastic addition. Thanks.

If you use it the way I suggested above, you can see what I mean by looking at the prices. All prices using the above marketplaces are large amounts most likely reflecting a good amount of end user sales and surely a more accurate picture of the real possible resale value of domains sold to end users.

I do not mean to suggest that this info is a perfect representation of end user sales as I am sure some of these numbers reflect sales to investors at larger numbers, but as most investors prefer to pay wholesale prices, I think using the site with this new addition will help us come closer to what the real end user pricing might be.

In any case, thanks guys, just great!

•••
Absolutely, freaking fantastic!!! Awesome!!!

Wow, I can't believe you guys got on that so fast. What a fantastic addition. Thanks.

If you use it the way I suggested above, you can see what I mean by looking at the prices. All prices using the above marketplaces are large amounts most likely reflecting a good amount of end user sales and surely a more accurate picture of the real possible resale value of domains sold to end users.

I do not mean to suggest that this info is a perfect representation of end user sales as I am sure some of these numbers reflect sales to investors at larger numbers, but as most investors prefer to pay wholesale prices, I think using the site with this new addition will help us come closer to what the real end user pricing might be.

In any case, thanks guys, just great!
You're welcome, thanks for suggesting it. I definitely agree that venue is a great way to highlight the end user sales, often better than just sorting by price. I did a pretty long post about it here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/usefulness-of-namebio-for-enduser-pricing.888118/#post-5074175

Although it didn't occur to me to make the Venue filter a multi-select, sometimes you just need a fresh pair of eyes. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate your contribution and make good use of it. Thanks again!

•••
Although it didn't occur to me to make the Venue filter a multi-select, sometimes you just need a fresh pair of eyes. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate your contribution and make good use of it. Thanks again!

You're welcome, and thanks for getting on that so fast. Great work!!

•••
•••
That's funny, it looks like I am the one who asked the question that prompted your answer to that question.
LOL, I didn't scroll up to see who posted it and forgot. That's funny :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back