IT.COM

.ORG Domain 99 cents only on Thursday at Name.com

NameSilo
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Using cheap domain at 1&1 you must be very lucky to get no any problem. 90% of my friends got crazy with this provider, lol
Besides, hot and cheap promotion always has limitation and usually for US & CA customers. I don't like this. (n)

I dont like it either, because i'm not us/ca citizen

•••
I'm from Ukraine...

p.s. 1and1 = Sedo = the same German group of companies...

•••
p.p.s. One of my friends (from London) is also using 1and1 a few years already... for regs and transfers...
And I never heard any complaints from him, except the mentioned bulk management.

•••
p.p.s. One of my friends (from London) is also using 1and1 a few years already... for regs and transfers...
And I never heard any complaints from him, except the mentioned bulk management.
I had domains here but have to transfer out all of them. Many of people I knew were being charged with many hidden fees aftering registering 99 cents domains.@@

By the way, folks who got 99 cents .ORG at Name.com remember to us code PRIVACYPLEASE to get domain privacy for FREE

•••
No any hidden fees there.

If you are talking about the autorenew bug - it was fixed in 2017.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back