Dynadot

MySpace type domain - Best keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have this domain parked on ND: www.pimpmyprofile.info, it gets some hits, but I average .01 a click!! anyone know of a good keyword to use here?

thanks,
c fernandes

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
D14Posters said:
Hi,

I have this domain parked on ND: www.pimpmyprofile.info, it gets some hits, but I average .01 a click!! anyone know of a good keyword to use here?

thanks,
c fernandes

I don't think "online games" are what people are looking for when they visit pimpmyprofile.

•••
pimpmyprofile.info

I changed to that one to try to get a higher paying keyword...

•••
D14Posters said:
I changed to that one to try to get a higher paying keyword...

If you want people to click on the ads, the keywords should be set to something that is related to you domain.

•••
Currently I have about 5 domains that are typos domains fo myspace type sites and get about .10-.20 cents.

Meant to include also try some different targetting in my first post. I just stuck myspace in the keyword box. So far so good.

•••
Hi,

Just changed the keyword back to myspace...

.10 to .20 !!! I am doing .01 cents this month!!!

•••
You could try something like "music" or "dating" which would change your CTR, but might be a +EV optimization

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back