Dominion.Domains

My thoughts on Undeveloped. Feel free to share your experiences too.

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by peace800, Nov 10, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. Undeveloped

Undeveloped Founder @ Undeveloped.com Undeveloped Gold Account

Hi All,

The buyer country specification feature is live! You can now see from which country your buyers come from (IP based).

Kind regards,
    Reza

Attached Files:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DGWRX

DGWRX Established Member

Absolutely agreed. They're fantastic.

3. Undeveloped

Happy new year! The Undeveloped team wishes you a healthy, prosperous and happy 2018!

As a startup, you can’t create a brand and get the right domain with it afterward. Today, you, the domain owner actually owns the brand.

At Undeveloped we'd like to kick-off 2018 in style. To help your buyers visualize better which brand they're acquiring and why the price for quality names is justified, we've launched very easy to set up Brand for Sale Pages!

[​IMG]

All you need to do is to add a logo in PNG format (transparent background) and choose the background color you'd like to use. We'll take care of the rest and make sure your logo looks great on the cards!

See live example here: http://antiwet.com

Make Undeveloped the new home for your brandable domains. Recent customer development shows:

1: Increased sale ratio when selling a brand

2: Higher sale price for domains including a logo

We'd advise using this feature for your brandable and high-quality domains. Use professional and relevant logo's to get the most out of this feature. You can use online logo creation tools like https://www.tailorbrands.com to create a professional logo easily.

2018 has a lot in store for Undeveloped sellers. We're looking forward to another amazing year with you!

Kind regards,

Reza

4. sellbourne

sellbourne Established Member

I have my portfolio with them as well but no chance to sell it via them. It looks nice platform:)

5. Undeveloped

Hi Sellbourne,

If you'd like me to review your account and see if I can spot some improvements here and there, just let me know. Simply send over one domain listed in your account so I can identify your account. You can do that here for a public feedback session or privately via support or my personal email address.

Kind regards,
    Reza

6. tonyme

tonyme Established Member

Please can you review medicalbond.com? I'm not getting any traffic in that portfolio. Thanks @Undeveloped

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!