IT.COM

Afternic - Wants me to take back domains to my registrar that I don't owe anymore.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxiboy

Established Member
Impact
Afternic wants me to take back domains to my registrar which was completely moved away from my current registrar with fast transfer weeks ago.

Can they ask me to do it?

They say it was a fraudster who tried to buy the domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you get payment for the names?

•••
•••
Just push to your gd acct

•••
Well then taking the names back is probably the best thing to do. Not the best outcome but atleast you won't have lost anything.

•••
Avoid additional transfer fees by asking them to push to your GD account. They already transferred to GD's afternic account so you get 1 year renewal. If you transfer again, you'll spend $ without renewal.

•••
Uhm.., im confuse. if the name was transferred week ago, surely it's under 60 days icann lock?. Push to gd account. atleast you already get free renewal.

•••
Ok, Thanks guys.

I sold some domains with Afternic (fast transfer) but after a couple of weeks they could not verify the funds so then I have to take bake the domains...

I will get them back to my godaddy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back