Dynadot

My Squadhelp.com Marketplace Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Oruko

Established Member
Impact
Joined squadhelp sometimes in September last year and began submitting domain names into the SH(Squadhelp) marketplace.

The experience there was superb as i was given the option to submit names that haven't been registered before which will be registered by SH if it meets their standard. There is also opportunity of submitting domain names i own under premium , basic plus or basic listing.

So far, i have over 140 premium domain names on the SH Marketplace and i have successfully sold 2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just out of curiosity, can you post a few domains along with visit numbers ? Trying to make sense of the visit numbers and sales.

•••
Just out of curiosity, can you post a few domains along with visit numbers ? Trying to make sense of the visit numbers and sales.

SH doesn't allow posting of premium domain names listed on ther platform in public spaces except for sales or Basic/Basic Plus Listings.

I am sorry for the late response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back