IT.COM

discuss My Journey of 2 Years in Domaining

NameSilo
Watch

The Ahir

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I started my Online Journey in 2016 and sold around 20 Domains. My max sale value of a domain name is $90. 3+ Years of blogging and domaining experiance is not too much, but many beginners are selling their names to enduser and earn huge from a small investment. I never purchased any domain from reseller market.

I don't know that why I can't find any enduser for domains which I hold, and Why I am still not sold and any domain for even low $XXX. I think my point of view is little bit weak towards domaining. Now a days, I have some enduser type domains in my portfolio.

Just have a Look at my top domains:
EYEHospital.net, GoldLoan.co, T-Shirts.co.in, TheWhisky.in, Coffeebar.co.in,
Ghee.co.in, Juicers.co.in, Anushka.co.in, PIYU.in, Vedu.in, MenX.in, LTCTrading.net,
CoffeeHub.in, Ripples.co.in, Victors.in, NEOcoins.in, Litecoiner.org etc...

So, Please advice me that How can I sale these domains to enduser and earn huge profit.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello everyone, I started my Online Journey in 2016 and sold around 20 Domains. My max sale value of a domain name is $90. 3+ Years of blogging and domaining experiance is not too much, but many beginners are selling their names to enduser and earn huge from a small investment. I never purchased any domain from reseller market.

I don't know that why I can't find any enduser for domains which I hold, and Why I am still not sold and any domain for even low $XXX. I think my point of view is little bit weak towards domaining. Now a days, I have some enduser type domains in my portfolio.

Just have a Look at my top domains:
EYEHospital.net, GoldLoan.co, T-Shirts.co.in, TheWhisky.in, Coffeebar.co.in,
Ghee.co.in, Juicers.co.in, Anushka.co.in, PIYU.in, Vedu.in, MenX.in, LTCTrading.net,
CoffeeHub.in, Ripples.co.in, Victors.in, NEOcoins.in, Litecoiner.org etc...

So, Please advice me that How can I sale these domains to enduser and earn huge profit.

Not entirely true.

•••
•••
You won't sell those domains. They are not good.

•••
Stop handregging. If you are two years in you should have starting buying in the aftermarket and paying $500+ or more for undervalued domains to outbound. You need to reassess your strategy.

•••
There are some who even today hand register low end stuff and then manage to dump for under $100. each, but in general you must be both good and lucky at hand reg to make money at it. Now, of course the further back in time you go the more likely it is that good hang registered domains registered long ago might be valuable today.

But in today's domaining market with so many scavengers desperate to get rich off hand registered domains, it's unlikely that you'll consistently be able to pick up hand reg winners.

•••
But in today's domaining market with so many scavengers desperate to get rich off hand registered domains, it's unlikely that you'll consistently be able to pick up hand reg winners.

Some of the top domainers are still selling hand reg domains. Trick is to pick a niche and market what you know.

•••
Stop handregging. If you are two years in you should have starting buying in the aftermarket and paying $500+ or more for undervalued domains to outbound. You need to reassess your strategy.
Yes sir, Agreed with you...

•••
I dont see any com's in your list of top domains.

The worst thing you can do to yourself is quit.

Start again, think like a beginner. There's enough study material on namepros. Spend more time in reading and understanding what is written rather than searching for domains. Imo..

•••
Where is dot com and if you want more profit than you must buy dotcom domain

•••
I agree with all the above posted.

I think you need to add some .com's to your top domains list. After you acquire some; give it another try to find end users or buyers.

•••
Read as much as you can and start to craft your Metrics Set (if you want to hand reg)
If you want to try to sell Handregs dont focus on Single Name try to FOCUS on accumulating metrics/patterns value.
Cause you never know what will sell.
And during the path adjust, test niches, surf trends..

Good Luck!

•••
Check Namebio daily to see what's trending and what's selling. It's really hard to find end users but once in a while we get lucky sometimes. It depends on the domains that we registered and bought.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Everyone develops a strategy that works for them but they never had that strategy in the beginning

A domain name investors strategy is gained by buying what they know that way they can explain to a potential buyer why their domain is ideal for that buyer be a use they understand that particular industry sector etc which is why they bought that domain name etc

It's like a YouTube vlogger or Google ranking etc it takes time for viewers to find d your channel eg your first vlog might only get two views a week but the more good quality vlogs you make the more viewers you'll get and more frequently etc

Same with organic seo it takes time to get there but once there it's difficult to loose your Google ranking position once gained

Same with domain names

Your portfolio is made up of domain name you chose based on what you wanted to buy because you think you can sell those domains etc

Your portfolio will change over the years you own it just like a football team eg ayers are sold platers are bought and the team evolves over time as will your domain name portfolio

•••
I really like the football team analogy brought up by @platey! I have never seen it before, but I think it is a really useful one. In particular, just as sports team owners must assess their team (domain holdings), should evaluate how it was done, and sometimes has to make hard choices about what to keep, and what new to seek. Also, good teams take a while to reach prime, so it reminds us of the patience needed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back