Dynadot

My IQ is 102 based on IQTest.com..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have taken IQTest.com IQ Test for fun. :)

Well, English (American) is not my native language.. and I had tough time understanding their questions...

But 102 in their book qualifies for the group (Average (68% of test takers))
What is yours?

I'm Average, and I've thought I am smarter than that heh :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, what can I say? you are retarded! :P

100 should be standard with standard deviation of 15.

i actually took this test a few days ago as my friend asked me to when we were in the library (i don't know why...)

please know it is completely fake and does not resemble my IQ at all.

my iq is actually much higher! :P
Picture 1.png

•••
^ Those tests were all lies....

•••
Dear cam,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 126

•••
wonder what is regarded as good?
I got 127

•••
Krossat said:
wonder what is regarded as good?
I got 127
Here ya go, a nice gaussian distribution too.

NormalCurveSmall.gif

•••
glad to be on the right side of the curve lol

•••
•••
I don't need no stinkin' test (to tell me that I'm a house-plant and proud of it)!

•••
I don't remember when I took it...must've been a couple of years ago, but I had a score of 138 or 140 I believe.

But of course, your IQ is no test of your actual abilities. I suck at Physics, but am much better at languages...and IQ has nothing to do with that

Also, keep in mind that such tests are not very generic in nature; I remember taking an IQ test that had a certain vocabulary section - something that keeps on growing with time. For a non native English speaker, such a test cannot possibly give an accurate valuation of your intelligence.

Unless you want bragging rights, I'd suggest that you stick to your own perception of how smart you are. More often than not, you'll be right :)

Last edited:
•••
sashas said:
I don't remember when I took it...must've been a couple of years ago, but I had a score of 138 or 140 I believe.

But of course, your IQ is no test of your actual abilities. I suck at Physics, but am much better at languages...and IQ has nothing to do with that

Also, keep in mind that such tests are not very generic in nature; I remember taking an IQ test that had a certain vocabulary section - something that keeps on growing with time. For a non native English speaker, such a test cannot possibly give an accurate valuation of your intelligence.

Unless you want bragging rights, I'd suggest that you stick to your own perception of how smart you are. More often than not, you'll be right :)

I agree, this test is no accurate reflect as it concentrates on only a few general questions. Many people are better in particular areas.

Your general IQ score is: 122

•••
Dear David,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 129

:)

•••
I don't believe in IQ tests, but I think there's some fun to trying these ones out (if time permits). :)

The way I see it though: a bunch of academics gathered around and they're like "hey let's set up a particular test that measures intelligence (according to their definition of the word at the time)".

Over the years the definition of 'intelligence' and 'geniosity' have changed a bit. Even musicians, artists, domainers ( ;) ), successful businessmen can all be considered highly intelligent. So these IQ tests covers a very limited part of today's definition of 'intelligent'.

Even if such tests were pretty accurate, other underlying factors exist that could influence the result of those tests (ADD, patience, distractions, state of mind/emotions, etc.). :D

I believe we're all intelligent...

•••
I agree. I think it is just there for fun! :tu:

•••
im going to test mine in afew hours. Once i wake up and i'm fresh :]

•••
My IQ is 500.. (just kidding) LOL :D

IQ tests are only for fun... :hehe:

•••
It said I have an IQ of 142, but of course, they're all very highly inaccurate.

Last edited:
•••
I'm still waiting for my IQ result.. last time I got 127, wonder will it be this day:D

•••
this test was easier than iq tests that i've taken in the past. counting of letters and such, are you kidding me, lol? ones i've done in the past involved spatial reasoning and goes way beyond so and so is taller than so and so.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back