TheShadowKing

Established Member
Impact
Domain name: Arizona/Bike/Rentals.King
Sale type: outbound
venue: undeveloped
Hold time: 7 days
Amount : $800
Profit : $728 after undeveloped's commission.

The sale would've been quicker because we reached an agreement via email on the very day of registration but the buyer was a very busy man so that's why it took that long.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Well done for the sale and the great ROI - in your email/contact form correspondence did you put the Undeveloped link in or wait until the sale had been agreed?
Yes, I included the email link and he visited it twice before the sale was completed.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats!
Can you share email format!
I have ArizonaCarWash.com
But i don't know how can i target enduser, please share your outbound experience?
Like I said earlier I only contacted one client and was about to contact other would-be buyers before I got a reply after using the contact form on their website. But if you could Find a company that operates under AZCarWash.com then you've got a hit.

•••
•••
If you can share, I would appreciate to know about the email template you sent to the buyer. Was it a short email (domain and the price) OR was it a long email (telling benefits why the buyer should acquire this domain)
Although I keep my email template private but what I can tell you is I used the usual domain marketing B.S. I included : "this domain is an EMD (Exact Match Domain) An EMD is a domain name that precisely matches a search query that will likely drive traffic to your website."

•••
Like I said earlier I only contacted one client and was about to contact other would-be buyers before I got a reply after using the contact form on their website. But if you could Find a company that operates under AZCarWash.com then you've got a hit.
Thank you!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats @ TheShadowKing (y)

•••
Congrats!
Can you share email format!
I have ArizonaCarWash.com
But i don't know how can i target enduser, please share your outbound experience?
I think you have a nice domain name there. A quick Google search using Arizona car wash should fetch you some results. You can contact them via their contact page on their website or using Whois

•••
I think you have a nice domain name there. A quick Google search using Arizona car wash should fetch you some results. You can contact them via their contact page on their website or using Whois
But unfortunately domain currently on flippa auction.

•••
Very Fast Sale - Congratulations 🙌

•••
•••
Congrats!(y)
Quick & good ROI !

•••
Awesome work! Congrats!!! Those quick flips are always the best!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back