IT.COM

.com My First Domain Sale - L/Hub/com - $14,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
Purchased on 5/30/18 from a GoDaddy expired auction for $985.
Listed for sale on 6/23/18 with BrandPa.
Received an initial offer price of $12,500 and this was declined. The buyer countered with $14,500 on 8/13/18 and I accepted.
Finalized the transaction today, 9/11/18.

Very happy with BrandPa. Being my first domain sale ever, I did not have the best understanding on the process of selling and transferring a domain. BrandPa helped me step-by-step, no issues at all. High quality content and even better customer service!

I was really surprised how quickly this sold, even more surprised by the 1600% return in only a few months. I was feeling a bit defeated there for awhile, but I feel rejuvenated and hopeful for the future!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
''The monster'' i mean whatever ideation/creativity genius you might be. Experience is good

•••
Thanks! The buyer's initial offer was $12,500, my asking price was $16,895, I automatically declined their initial offer (too low) without countering. They countered with $14,500. They met me half way, good compromise.

How did you determine the BIN was $16,895 USD?

•••
•••
By sharing it improvement of knowledge

•••
•••
Nice work mate (y) really good sale and to have the 'balls' to hold off on the initial offer was a risk that really paid off! Quality domain though.

Lol :xf.laugh: thank you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back